Celebrities Nowadays Are Total Crackpots

ooh la la

don't know where the media gets off always calling britney crazy because for all counts and purposes the majority of celebrities are total crackpots compared to britney. did ye see the photos from the met gala http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3067950/The-Met-Gala-s-good-bad-naked-Beyonce-Kim-Kardashian-Rihanna-Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Chinese-twist-fashion-25k-ticket-party-crazy-results.html.most of their clothes look down right crazy. the way they are posing looks crazy i'd love to see video footage of them posing cos it would be funny seeing them change poses and hamming it up for the camera.it's a hoot the way they are all posing sticking their butt out have a vacant stare and the way allot of the dresses concentrate on the butt. most people would be embarrassed if they posed like beyonse did in-front of their husband,family and friends.it would be the  equivalent of when someone catches you looking at your self in the mirror.also i think anne hathaway has some padding on her butt

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all so desperate.

Jay-Z looks like Beyonce's concerned father in that first pic :moorangu:

And is Solange wearing a stingray? :omg1:

And wtf is with Bieber? He looks like a 10 year old playing dress ups :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny:

Madonna was probably the best dressed.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I don't know what you mean by they're total crackpots :orangu:

but like any other red carpet, some are well dressed others not :mhm:

I don't know what you mean by they're total crackpots :orangu:

but like any other red carpet, some are well dressed others not :mhm:

never thought about how to explain crackpot in ireland it is used to describe a crazy person.like that person is crazy translates to that person is a crackpot. craic is used instead of the word fun. I thought  it was used in every country

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

never thought about how to explain crackpot in ireland it is used to describe a crazy person.like that person is crazy translates to that person is a crackpot. craic is used instead of the word fun. I thought  it was used in every country

I think a crackpot here (U.S) means like they do crack like the drug :P I think it can be used to call someone crazy, but I've never heard it used for that before. However, different states have different slang ofc :mhm:

but if you call someone a crackpot where I live it's more of an insult :yano: