Britney Spears Is Extending Her #pieceofme Show For Another 3 More Months!

News

Britney was just there to announce the rest of this year's dates. A potential actual extension announcment won't come probably until the album launch. When ever that happens to....

I think there is a good chance JLo will have a lot of 2016 dates and then Brit will have a revamped show for the end of 2016 and 2017.

Britney was just there to announce the rest of this year's dates. A potential actual extension announcment won't come probably until the album launch. When ever that happens to....

I think there is a good chance JLo will have a lot of 2016 dates and then Brit will have a revamped show for the end of 2016 and 2017.

I like your thinking. ðŸ˜

• Like 1

Even if this is the end of her contract, I definitely think she'll create another one in the future. Britney loves Vegas, that's more than obvious not only in her performances but her overall happy attitude. I think it will be awhile before she tours the world again, if ever

• Like 2

1. She looks absolutely GORGEOUS. She's so hot omg :gloria:

Even if this is the end of her contract, I definitely think she'll create another one in the future. Britney loves Vegas, that's more than obvious not only in her performances but her overall happy attitude. I think it will be awhile before she tours the world again, if ever

^THIS

It's obvious Britney THRIVES in Vegas, so maybe she'll get a new contract or something. I like JLO a lot but i don't think she can fill out the theater the way Britney can, or maybe she can but at a lower price. So i'm skeptical on that

But whatever makes Britney happy - don't forget she has 100 shows to go, that's about a year & a half more! 

Since Dec 2013 she's only done 82 shows, so 100 more shows means she'll be done in like 2017 :umomg:

• Like 3

I really need her to do a world tour :( I love her but she's being a bit selfish to her fans right now,  I completely understand she feels good in vegas, but 95% of her fanbase cant afford to go to the USA and see her, I am from Europe and I've counted it would take me between 4 and 5 thousands of dollars just to come there and see her :orangu: how the fuck am i supposed to do that :gloria: We need her to do a world tour, or at least some sort of special POM program in Europe if nothing :(

• Like 1

Your truth tea is delish. Happiest we've seen her in 10 years!

• Like 1

I really need her to do a world tour :( I love her but she's being a bit selfish to her fans right now, I completely understand she feels good in vegas, but 95% of her fanbase cant afford to go to the USA and see her, I am from Europe and I've counted it would take me between 4 and 5 thousands of dollars just to come there and see her :orangu: how the fuck am i supposed to do that :gloria: We need her to do a world tour, or at least some sort of special POM program in Europe if nothing :(

The whole point of the residency from Las Vegas' standpoint is the money they get from you traveling to Vegas, hotels/resorts, taxes from the plane ticket, etc. that's how they can afford to pay her so much.