New Miss A Song Gives Me Life :umomg:

Dance

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it too! The only thing that I don't like is that Suzy sings the whole chorus by herself and I would rather have the four of them harmonizing! She has a great voice, but specially in the live performances it sounds weak! Hush is still their best comeback  :thumbsup:

I love it too! The only thing that I don't like is that Suzy sings the whole chorus by herself and I would rather have the four of them harmonizing! She has a great voice, but specially in the live performances it sounds weak! Hush is still their best comeback  :thumbsup:

omg im so glad u like it too! :yay1: yeah i agree on Suzy, she's definitely the weakest vocal in the group (still good tho) but I think they're giving her a lot of time in the MV cuz she's the face of the group :tbh: getting them views :lolll: Hush still slays tbh, the dance is everything!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

it's okey, but I kinda like it. I think it's their lack of charisma and energy on stage that just makes them boring. :mhm: and the choreo was really bad