Did Britney give Universe a shoutout?

Ambient

I have no idea when this forum started (did it just start a couple days ago? :wutdafuck: ), but similar to Body Ache when Britney/Myah sings, "Won't stop 'til you BREATHE HEAVY...", in Alien, Britney sings, "Cross through the UNIVERSE to get where you are...".  :uhoh:

Either I'm totally dumb and, like, duh, that's why this is called Universe :britdrown: ...or Universe (this forum) came first and Britney is obsessed with it and has like 50 accounts and decided to say it in one of her songs :soexcited: ...or it's just a coincidence, though it's not a word that's often used.  :omgno:

I'm guessing this has been discussed a lot? Maybe?  :britney-agreedlol:

Though if you guys really want to rub it in Jordan's face like bottoms, you can say that Britney gave Universe a shoutout on the first and best track of the album and performed it live, whereas only Myah sang his shoutout on a filler track bc Britney knew this was the future go-to site.  :clap:

What's the verdict?  :qtb:

• Like 6
  • Mad 1

When was universe created ?

Perhaps in summer 2013. They removed the old boards and updated BG with this one.

As for Britney reading Universe. Well, I'll let you know she opened it ONCE maybe in December last year. There's a possibility she's been lurking lately so... You never know. :)

Perhaps in summer 2013. They removed the old boards and updated BG with this one.

As for Britney reading Universe. Well, I'll let you know she opened it ONCE maybe in December last year. There's a possibility she's been lurking lately so... You never know. :)

Duh. Why else would she have gone out today to a public venue, first time in forever? She wanted to rub it in Jordan's face--that he should have left it alone (if it ain't broken, don't fix it) since he's losing his followers...and she lead them to The Universe :bj:

What is this points shit and how in the HELL is this configured in the EXACT same way as Exhale? I am so confused...it's like I'm on Exhale, like EVERYTHING is the same. I don't get it?  :nailbiter:

And why are there farting nooises every once in awhile...? :eeek:

Duh. Why else would she have gone out today to a public venue, first time in forever? She wanted to rub it in Jordan's face--that he should have left it alone (if it ain't broken, don't fix it) since he's losing his followers...and she lead them to The Universe :bj:

Yep and he's still losing 'em as we speak. Not to mention he's using some sort of a mod/tweak generating fake online members on exhell. How tragic. :sheep:

Yep and he's still losing 'em as we speak. Not to mention he's using some sort of a mod/tweak generating fake online members on exhell. How tragic. :sheep:

It's just like...I don't even care, it's his decision, I didn't get upset...more than anything, I just thought...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! LIKE FOR YOUR SAKE?! It's like he's intentionally shooting himself in the foot. Strangest thing I've seen in a long time.

i really want her to make an account cause i want to talk to her soo badly!!  :D

i really want her to make an account cause i want to talk to her soo badly!!  :D

That's up to her, really. Dunno about the chip-chatting 'cos she's been almost inactive on exhell, just reading in the background. We're gonna need A LOT of luck for that. If we remain positive that would be quite possible.