Gimme More '07 Rehearsal (Long Hair)

radarhorse

hey y'all, just in case no one ever saw this. I made this gif from a clip of what I assume is a part of the GM dress rehearsal footage I found on youtube a long while back. I tried looking for the video again but I think it got deleted (good thing I downloaded it)

tumblr_lvg3n0klai1r5hnbro1_400.gif

reblog link if anyone's interested.

• Like 3

ICONIC

BTW:

- MTV VMA Performance 2007: magician Criss Angel was one of the rumoured original concepts for this performance. In an interview, Chris talked about the performance, saying there would be 'magic'. 

"It's amazing what people think," Angel said Friday. "We're not together. Her manager [at the time it was The Firm] is my manager, and I'm helping with one of her shows. I'm helping with her appearance on MTV." .... "Says Angel: "We were  talking about how she wants to do something more with the [awards] show, and about me helping out and hoping to work with her on doing something to make her MTV appearance more innovative." August 17, 2007 

"We were supposed to do a creation of stuff that we worked on and it took a lot of dedication and work to do the things that we wanted to do," Criss, on the 
set  of his new NBC series Phenomenon, recalls exclusively to OK! about Britney's  planned VMA performance. "Unfortunately for me, she didn't really 
want to put  forth that type of effort." "Basically I said, 'Don't worry about me. Do what  you want to do. This is a big opportunity for you to do the VMAs, so if you  don't feel it, go with something else.' And she chose to go with something  else." October 27, 2007 

"Dancer Ruben Dario told heybritney.com that her performance will include a mirror in which she will appear and disappear (which is why she was working 
with illusionist Criss Angel last month)." September 4, 2007 (Unconfirmed) 

http://theunreleasedbritneyspears.weebly.com/

Guest Zooey Deschanel

A lot of things happened. A lot of tequila shots and Justin wishing her good luck, among other things.

did u see my freshly- discovered neyde thread?

While in her dressing room, Justin stopped by and wished her good luck - and was really friendly, apparently. But it probably just made her more anxious.

Wasn't it a story where he knock her dressing room door and she never opened and he had stay in front of the door ? :gloria:

While in her dressing room, Justin stopped by and wished her good luck - and was really friendly, apparently. But it probably just made her more anxious.

Wasn't it a story where he knock her dressing room door and she never opened and he had stay in front of the door ? :gloria:

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! How come I never knew about this? 

Are there any receipts?

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! How come I never knew about this? 

Are there any receipts?

It was mentioned in that book Britney: Inside the Dream but the author (as he should) never revealed his source and didn't elaborate on it. He was explaining everything that happened that night that made Brit agitated.

Is that real though? I thought a part of the drama too was that they had a proper costume planned for her and then last minute she went out on stage in the bra and panties? 

that's what I heard too. They had a nice one-piece made for her but then out of nowhere she came out wearing that and there wasn't enough time to force her to change anymore.