Britney Spears Will Be Talking With Ryan Seacrest

News

Can't wait for the song & all the promo stuff on Monday! I'd die if he asks her ''Is a new album coming up?'' and her reply ''Yes, actually my new album comes out in July'' or something like it :orangu: This will be the best thing ever! With all the hype and stuff, it's pretty clear that changing her website's theme and all the various kinds of promotion are not just for the single, I mean, come on  :bomt:  I have this random July 2nd date in my head for a release date  :crying1:  IDK why, sounds like the best date tbh.

• Like 2

Can't wait for the song & all the promo stuff on Monday! I'd die if he asks her ''Is a new album coming up?'' and her reply ''Yes, actually my new album comes out in July'' or something like it :orangu: This will be the best thing ever! With all the hype and stuff, it's pretty clear that changing her website's theme and all the various kinds of promotion are not just for the single, I mean, come on  :bomt:  I have this random July 2nd date in my head for a release date  :crying1:  IDK why, sounds like the best date tbh.

May Godney hear you....  :Godney:  :Godney:

• Like 2