Referendum Posters On Gay Marriage Sicken Me

ooh la la

so while driving in this morning i came across the no poster for the referendum on gay marriage that is taking place in ireland in may.i saw the man putting it up he looked sheepish i felt like saying you should be ashamed of yourself for such hateful posters.it was not only hateful to gay people but also anyone who had a parent die cos it said a child needs a mother and father. I felt a pang at the reminder that your missing out not having both parents alive as a child and i'm sure any people coming from single parent homes would feel the same too criticizing your family structure implying that families with two parents  are better.like who are they to judge and say no to people you can't marry.these are some of the posters.should egg the posters 

equalitycollage.jpg

gay-marriage-equality-referendums-2-310x1429860491-vote-no-gay-marriage-referend

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

that is disgusting :icanttt:  :(

and you're right about it not being offensive to just gay people :4music:

What hilarious is that marriage as an instituation built on love was invented in late 19th century, before that marriage was literally and strictly made between two partners for the money and herritage that they are to inherit :ipass: And now these lunatics are trying to sell me a story of how important and saint marriage is, while half of straight "fathers" complain on how their family annoys them, how their wife is annoying, 70% of them are whoring around behind their wives back and buying shit to the sluts they sleep with while their children are suffering money cuts for it. And then THOSE SAME PEOPLE who literally dont know shit about how saint marriage should be, DARE to actually tell ME or any other gay person that its not for us? FUCK THEM ALL!! HONESTLY! They are the last people on this PLANET who should be telling me or any other gay or lesbian person what marriage is and why it is saint. Go fuck some of your sluts behind your wife's back you fucking pig tbh . I can't with these morons. I am gonna get married to my man some day AND NOBODY WILL STOP ME! NOONE! so they can all kiss my gorgeous , wonderfully gym worked out ass. They can have their sad lives and shut the fuck up, im gonna have my happiness which im sure as hell entitled to. Im out.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

What hilarious is that marriage as an instituation built on love was invented in late 19th century, before that marriage was literally and strictly made between two partners for the money and herritage that they are to inherit :ipass: And now these lunatics are trying to sell me a story of how important and saint marriage is, while half of straight "fathers" complain on how their family annoys them, how their wife is annoying, 70% of them are whoring around behind their wives back and buying shit to the sluts they sleep with while their children are suffering money cuts for it. And then THOSE SAME PEOPLE who literally dont know shit about how saint marriage should be, DARE to actually tell ME or any other gay person that its not for us? FUCK THEM ALL!! HONESTLY! They are the last people on this PLANET who should be telling me or any other gay or lesbian person what marriage is and why it is saint. Go fuck some of your sluts behind your wife's back you fucking pig tbh . I can't with these morons. I am gonna get married to my man some day AND NOBODY WILL STOP ME! NOONE! so they can all kiss my gorgeous , wonderfully gym worked out ass. They can have their sad lives and shut the fuck up, im gonna have my happiness which im sure as hell entitled to. Im out.

no lies detected :ipass2: