The Definitive Ranking Of Every Britney Spears Collaboration!

News

cropped-prettygirls1.jpg

We are a couple of days away until Britney Spears releases her new single Pretty Girls and the suspense is killing us! While we wait for the single to come out, NYPOST.com created a ranking from best to worst, of artist Britney Spears collaborated with.

While we await the answers, let’s placate ourselves with a trip down memory lane to definitively rank each and every one of Britney’s collaborations — those tracks where another artist is credited with a feature, or Britney is the featured artist. From best to worst, let’s give them a listen — baby, one more time.

1. ‘Me Against the Music’ feat. Madonna

But of course, Britney’s best collaboration is — and likely always will be — with Madonna. The tour-de-force pairing of the Princess of Pop and the Queen of Pop was not only a passing of the baton, it was a genuine feat of musical decadence — a moment in history that can never be repeated.

madonna

2. ‘I Got That (Boom Boom)’ feat. the Ying Yang Twins

One of Britney’s most underrated tracks, “Boom Boom” features a down-and-dirty beat that had fans twerking before we even knew what that was.

boom boom

3. ‘Boys’ (The Co-Ed Remix) feat. Pharrell

Before Pharrell was very “Happy,” he was the boy to Brit’s girl in the ultimate ode to hooking up on the dance floor.

boys 1

4. ‘SMS (Bangerz)’ by Miley Cyrus feat. Britney Spears

Britney’s drive-by appearance on the track was fully thanks to the two stars’ shared manager. Regardless, the quirky song is nothing if not original, featuring Britney in rare form as a high-octane scene-stealer.

bangerz

5. ‘Scream & Shout’ by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears

The most successful of will.i.am and Britney’s dealings smartly employed Britney’s “Gimme More” catchphrase — “It’s Britney, bitch” — and amped it up to the next level.

britney bitch

6. ‘Crazy’ by Kevin Federline feat. Britney Spears

“WHAT?” you exclaim. “Britney had a song with K-Fed?!”

“WHAT?” you exclaim again. “You’ve placed it in the top half of this list?”

Yes, yes, we have. Not to be confused with “(You Drive Me) Crazy,” this song appeared on K-Fed’s iconic 2006 album, “Playing With Fire.” It’s a certifiable jam that would be at home on any Top 40 radio station today.

brintey and kevin

7. ‘Tom’s Diner’ by Giorgio Moroder feat. Britney Spears

toms diner cover 2

Click here to see the rest

What do you guys think? Do you agree with the Ranking????

Read it on our mainsite!

Not at all, but I'm glad that MATM is on TOP :bomt:

One issue how the hell is Toms Diner loosing over Crazy with K Fed....and Bangerz? No I can Not  :lmaolol:

Ummm no taste

ALL OF THESE!!! Like what was this person smoking when they made this list!!???!!! :izudumb: I agree with "Chillin" being around last place but how in the world did "Crazy" with KFED get in the top 10?!?!?! :nonotatall:  Also I'm surprised that they didn't put S&S higher bc it was such a big hit.. also I think TTB, WILTBM, and DDB should have been in the top 10 but whatevs..  :no1curr:

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

I can how is Drop Dead Beautiful not in the Top 10?? 

We need to email and correct these people  :smokeney:

Because it's a flop shit song with too much vocal alteration and a rap about streaming broccoli  :awkwarddd: