Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ooh la la

What Has Been Your Worst Experience In A Job

thought it would be good idea to share your worst experiences  you have encountered in a job.i got inspiration from a website for retail workers who exchange  there bad experiences  working in retail it is a funny website http://notalwaysright.com/. So one worst would be when working in a veterinary clinic when 15 having to bring a cross dog who was going to be put down from his waiting kennel to the surgery table.then when he was put down bringing him to the medical waste fridge. It was such a sin I should have done a legger with him out the back door. as well one time i had to clean kennels that were inches of shit on the roof as well due to diarrhoea.another worst was when working in customer service i was checking out a German lady's clothes she told me she was on holiday here.then when i had her checked out she started shouting at me like a lunatic for not asking her had she a loyalty card. i assumed she hadn't since she didn't live in the country and it was a one country shop.she went postal called manager down and made them ring head office in front of loads of customers all while shouting at me in German.if it happened now i would be more able to deal with her there are loads more stories too.so has any one any stories.my sister worked before ages ago in a lawyers office he used to say to her remember who is the enemy then he would say the client.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ