If You Know How To Mix Music

HolySpearit

heyyy bb's so I work at my university's radio station and I just learned to clean music with this software called Audacity. I noticed it has a lot of features so I'm wondering if thats what people use to make mashups and remaster music. If so, can someone who knows how to do that pm me please? :) 

They most likely use logic pro or flstudio to mix their mashups tbh audacity is very basic

:mhm:

I use Audacity to work on and edit individual samples, which I then load onto FL. Esp when I'm lookin to edit vocals, I'll hop on Audacity, run the vocal edits thru it, export the treated vocals and then import and arrange/mix/master on FL

They most likely use logic pro or flstudio to mix their mashups tbh audacity is very basic

Well, Audacity is good to do mash-ups if you don't have lots of edit to do, but the most recent version is actually cool. For remastering, I recommend Sony CD Audio Architect

:mhm:

I use Audacity to work on and edit individual samples, which I then load onto FL. Esp when I'm lookin to edit vocals, I'll hop on Audacity, run the vocal edits thru it, export the treated vocals and then import and arrange/mix/master on FL

thank you all for replying! I don't know how to do any of that yet but at least now I have an idea of what I could potentially do with audacity so all I have to do is find tutorials! also gonna look up the other softwares y'all mention so thanks for the info :hug: