Tom's Diner Snippet Leaked And It Sounds Awesome!

Pop Sensation

He said it was going to be an all natural vocal with just some delay though so that's what people were expecting and that's not what we have been given...and he released his last album like 30 years ago before vocoder effects as we know them and pitch correction even existed so how is that his signature sound? sdkDOFZ.gif

@@edurance I'm still waiting for you to reply to this tbh, make sure that you tag me so I don't miss it 76986-rihanna-happy-laughing-gif-SAGk.gi
  • Mad 1

In love with the full version.   :thumbsup:

Ugh, honestly i don't like it, the vocoder thing is totally useless and ruins the song, and lol at Britney who didn't even record the bridge, what a mess :orangu:

I'll wait for Pretty Girls, from the snippets it's a lot better to me.

According to insiders from popjustice, she did record the bridge but her take wasn't used.  Regardless of the creative reasons behind that decision, that bridge is shit and adds nothing to the song.  

Ugh, honestly i don't like it, the vocoder thing is totally useless and ruins the song, and lol at Britney who didn't even record the bridge, what a mess :orangu:

I'll wait for Pretty Girls, from the snippets it's a lot better to me.

tumblr_m9n5g1I5lz1qdc5fu.gif Thank god somebody else feels the same way I do!