Intimate Britney Australia Takes A Different Approach

u guys! they are looking for male models so obviously the campagin hasn't launched yet. plus they wanted to see people's reactions first. that pic is nothing official

ughh most likely not (but she did do earlier promotions of this line, so maybe she will this time too. keeping fingers crossed)

They are looking for both :) Spoke to the guy that runs it all today - seems like there is a lot on its way.. Will keep you all updated as soon as we know... or can say anything :)

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ok this is actually VERY smart :umomg: for so many reasons!

1. People will be shocked and it will cause an insane hype, just wait for it, which will bring popularity to the brand !

2. It will attract insane support of LGBTQ community all over the world, like you said, by a woman (Britney) TO EVERY WOMAN, and that includes women stuck in a mens body. Transgender people have a really difficult time with embracing and accepting themselves today, and society doesn't do them a favour when it comes to it either.

3. Media will be all over this, most of the media and GP will praise Britney for being open-minded and not conservative. She could actually hold of a speech of how she accepts everyone just the way they are because there's nothing wrong with them. If a man who feels like a woman wants to dress her designs, then he sure as hell should!

SLAY BRITNEY! I LOVE THIS TBH!

britneygayboys_zps2689d033.gif

that gif <3:o 

Hmm, i don't know what to think about it, as much as i think everyone is free to wear whatever they want, and the concept is great, this is kinda.. tacky. Something like that would be on a sexshop or whatever, Britney's brand is more classy and this isn't really elegant, i don't know.. 

And I just hope if they want to do underwear for men they will do normal underwear too, i would never want my man to wear that.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

damn that outfit in ur sig is ON POINT! :clap::shake::bow:  :sorrynotsorry:  :thumbsup:  it's so britney like too  :o

haha ikr <3:wahlykeomg: I want an outfit like this for pretty girls :o

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

i want outfits like this for all photoshoots, events, and vids all the time  :o  :lol3:  but i kno i would b askin too much  :crying5:  :toxicwink:  :awkward:

tbh :crying1::omg1: