Intimate Britney Australia Takes A Different Approach

Ok this is actually VERY smart :umomg: for so many reasons!

1. People will be shocked and it will cause an insane hype, just wait for it, which will bring popularity to the brand !
2. It will attract insane support of LGBTQ community all over the world, like you said, by a woman (Britney) TO EVERY WOMAN, and that includes women stuck in a mens body. Transgender people have a really difficult time with embracing and accepting themselves today, and society doesn't do them a favour when it comes to it either.
3. Media will be all over this, most of the media and GP will praise Britney for being open-minded and not conservative. She could actually hold of a speech of how she accepts everyone just the way they are because there's nothing wrong with them. If a man who feels like a woman wants to dress her designs, then he sure as hell should!

SLAY BRITNEY! I LOVE THIS TBH!

britneygayboys_zps2689d033.gif

• Like 2

So....this model is a woman because he is wearing fishnets and a garter belt? I am asking this out of genuine curiosity for what this ad is saying. And let me say that I believe anyone can wear whatever they want, no matter their sex--there should be no limitations on how people portray themselves.

Maybe he's just advertising the lingerie in general (?).

It looks fan-made, also.

A new advertising campaign was released today, for the Intimate Britney Australia line and the media attention is going to be huge! The campaign message? Intimate Britney Spears Collection is an INCLUSIVE brand NOT a discriminatory one. Designed for EVERY woman.

[embed]https://twitter.com/MattLeiAU/status/591164843735953408[/embed]

We think it is super creative and appeals to a larger market - and the message is powerful! Does this mean that the launch will include male models too? Well, you will have to wait and see....

Talking about Models.... check this out...

[embed]https://twitter.com/MattLeiAU/status/590737694524891136[/embed]

Got a hot body? Then go and work it Bitch! This is shaping up to be an interesting launch and we cannot wait to see how this all works out!!

Oh - and Britney - if you are in fact going to AUS - can the trip please include a performance of Pretty Girls with Iggy? It is IGGY-IGGS home land after all... Look at it as a tribute...

What do you all think of the campaign?

Read it on our mainsite!

This looks really amateur and fanmade? The guy is not even wearing the Intimate Collection. 

I am all here for this concept though. It promotes equality and Britney would receive a lot of positive publicity for it. 

So....this model is a woman because he is wearing fishnets and a garter belt? I am asking this out of genuine curiosity for what this ad is saying. And let me say that I believe anyone can wear whatever they want, no matter their sex--there should be no limitations on how people portray themselves.

It looks fan-made, also.

It is posted by the official ambassador of the collection - HM stores. So definitely real.. but I think they will be heading in this direction when they get all the models and the line.. not sure just yet.

It is a very different concept and will get a lot of media attention.. 

• Like 1

Wow! A Britney product supporting gender identity! I am so proud of her and her team right now because this is such a great step ahead, this is taking the "designed for every woman" cliché to a whole another level! But I agree that the advertisement looks fanmade, how do we know it's legit? Because I'd be really happy if it was.

• Like 1

It looks fan-made, also.

Yeah, what this advertisement tries to express is that gender has nothing to do with your sex. I mean, you can be asigned male at birth but idenfity yourself as a woman. It's all about gender identity and if this is legit it would mean that the Intimate Collection supports the "designed for every woman" idea to its fullest.

Wow! A Britney product supporting gender identity! I am so proud of her and her team right now because this is such a great step ahead, this is taking the "designed for every woman" cliché to a whole another level! But I agree that the advertisement looks fanmade, how do we know it's legit? Because I'd be really happy if it was.

THIS! If it's true, I'm loving it cause she's delivering a very special and important message with it and she's not only promoting the lingerie itself. Love it!

• Like 1

Ok this is actually VERY smart :umomg: for so many reasons!

1. People will be shocked and it will cause an insane hype, just wait for it, which will bring popularity to the brand !

2. It will attract insane support of LGBTQ community all over the world, like you said, by a woman (Britney) TO EVERY WOMAN, and that includes women stuck in a mens body. Transgender people have a really difficult time with embracing and accepting themselves today, and society doesn't do them a favour when it comes to it either.

3. Media will be all over this, most of the media and GP will praise Britney for being open-minded and not conservative. She could actually hold of a speech of how she accepts everyone just the way they are because there's nothing wrong with them. If a man who feels like a woman wants to dress her designs, then he sure as hell should!

SLAY BRITNEY! I LOVE THIS TBH!

britneygayboys_zps2689d033.gif

Totaly true :) !!!!! People should not have limitations on what to wear because of their sex!!! :) :)
  • Like 1

I love this. It's such an empowering message, really, with all the troubles that transgender, gender fluid, and two-spirited people face in society, having this around not only brings Britney a really good image and will definitely boost popularity within the brand, but having such a big celebrity posting this around will help somewhat normalize this in society and make it more acceptable.

• Like 1

Eh. Not a fan of this campaign. It looks cheep and fanmade in a lot of ways, and tbh the guy in fishnets creeps me out.

I feel like if people want the GP to accept the gay community, they should stop putting these ads out ostracizing them in a reverse kind of way. It's really kind of contradicting the motive imo.