New Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Commercial!

News

Oh that's cool ! 

What a cheap commercial tho :gloria: with the millions they earn with Vegas they could have at least made a better commercial aesthetically speaking and with a small scenario, like she's in her dressing room, she put her perfume and then she becomes a rockstar and you see her on stage (her vegas stage) performing like a rockstar. And then she says something like "Rocker femme fantasy, bring back the fire in you"  :blackoutsmiley:

• Like 6

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Oh that's cool ! 

What a cheap commercial tho :gloria: with the millions they earn with Vegas they could have at least made a better commercial aesthetically speaking and with a small scenario, like she's in her dressing room, she put her perfume and then she becomes a rockstar and you see her on stage (her vegas stage) performing like a rockstar. And then she says something like "Rocker femme fantasy, bring back the fire in you"  :blackoutsmiley:

this. I was totally expecting something like this :neyde:

• Like 2

Oh that's cool ! 

Go be part of team B tbh :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

Oh that's cool !

What a cheap commercial tho :gloria: with the millions they earn with Vegas they could have at least made a better commercial aesthetically speaking and with a small scenario, like she's in her dressing room, she put her perfume and then she becomes a rockstar and you see her on stage (her vegas stage) performing like a rockstar. And then she says something like "Rocker femme fantasy, bring back the fire in you" :blackoutsmiley:

I like your idea!!

I was expecting something like Fantasy Twist, but she looks beautiful! Her makeup looks much better here than it does when you see her on instagram pictures :)

And I think this was recorded on february, during the shows of Piece of Me and not when she recorded the Superbowl commercial because the hairstyle and makeup is different!

Oh that's cool !

What a cheap commercial tho :gloria: with the millions they earn with Vegas they could have at least made a better commercial aesthetically speaking and with a small scenario, like she's in her dressing room, she put her perfume and then she becomes a rockstar and you see her on stage (her vegas stage) performing like a rockstar. And then she says something like "Rocker femme fantasy, bring back the fire in you" :blackoutsmiley:

I was expecting something more too! Her perfume commercials have always been really cool and theatrical.

I was expecting something more too! Her perfume commercials have always been really cool and theatrical.

yeah, her perfume commercials used to be really cool tbh, i can't at the low budget for this one, i bet they don't even care about it they were just like "Ok, we need to promote Vegas so we're gonna use your perfume as a pretext to do it"  :omg1:

yeah, her perfume commercials used to be really cool tbh, i can't at the low budget for this one, i bet they don't even care about it they were just like "Ok, we need to promote Vegas so we're gonna use your perfume as a pretext to do it" :omg1:

Your idea was so much better. If anything they could have shown her actually performing a song like Do Somethin, which has a rock vibe and is fierce. Not her just sitting in a chair. :gloria:
  • Like 1

DEAD @ her doing a commercial for Spain  :xf11:  :idc1: 
For those of you who don't know, "El Corte Inglés" is something like the spanish Macy's/Harrods...
She's been ignoring Spain for years(Last time she performed here was in 2000 with the Oops tour) and now she does this commercial...
I don't know if be happy or pissed as fuck... :boring:

DEAD @ her doing a commercial for Spain  :xf11:  :idc1: 

For those of you who don't know, "El Corte Inglés" is something like the spanish Macy's/Harrods...

She's been ignoring Spain for years(Last time she performed here was in 2000 with the Oops tour) and now she does this commercial...

I don't know if be happy or pissed as fuck... :boring:

First Lidl and now El Corte Inglés. Next thing we know she'll be promoting Carrefour or something :gloria:

• Like 1

First Lidl and now El Corte Inglés. Next thing we know she'll be promoting Carrefour or something :gloria:

Dia is next. Promoting a snacks line, mark my words  :pieceofwhat:  

At least ECI is quite decent, not like Lidl but OMG at her giving a fuck about Spain.

I wonder how much ECI paid her for this... :frenchy:  

I missed something like:

britney_espanol.gif

• Like 2

I was expecting something like Fantasy Twist, but she looks beautiful! Her makeup looks much better here than it does when you see her on instagram pictures :)

And I think this was recorded on february, during the shows of Piece of Me and not when she recorded the Superbowl commercial because the hairstyle and makeup is different!

I would have thought Stage edition - I mean... what happened to the promo for that?

• Like 1

Dia is next. Promoting a snacks line, mark my words  :pieceofwhat:  

At least ECI is quite decent, not like Lidl but OMG at her giving a fuck about Spain.

I wonder how much ECI paid her for this... :frenchy:  

I missed something like:

britney_espanol.gif

This is like a throwback to her first mall tour back in 1998! "Catch pop legend Britney Spears in the Mercadona tour"  :pieceofwhat:

I wonder if she'll ever visit Spain again, even if it's just for an appearance at an event or something  :crying1:

This is like a throwback to her first mall tour back in 1998! "Catch pop legend Britney Spears in the Mercadona tour"  :pieceofwhat:

I wonder if she'll ever visit Spain again, even if it's just for an appearance at an event or something  :crying1:

:thatsfunny: 

I doubt she will come to Spain with a tour...

At least she could come to promote the lingerie line or to spend a vacation(I wonder if the incident that happened when she was in Marbella in 2004 made her hate the country...).

I had to go to London & Lisbon to see her and I have already in mind if she tours again in Europe I'll have to travel to see her again.  :awkwarddd: 

I want her to visit anywhere in Europe tbh.. This Vegas thing got me like photo-2128.gif?_r=1422079515

Same  :yeahkright: 

I would love her to do a residency in the O2 arena in London, kinda like she did for the Circus Tour but with more dates. :lips1:

• Like 1