WHAT IF THIS IS ALL AN ELABORATE SCHEME TAUGHT TO FLOPDAN BY THE ILLUMINATI!? :sosurprised: :sosurprised: :sosurprised:

What if he actually has separated the Britney Site :ohrly: & the Pop Site :yousabitch: !! :pepsi:

What if he thought up this whole shit show a couple of years ago and decided to create Britney-Galaxy knowing that once he changes breathekillme that we'd all rebel and then he promotes this site using other users on ex-hell...

:britney-truepepsi:

Does anybody even know who the person is who created this site tbh :umomg:

WHAT IF THIS IS ALL AN ELABORATE SCHEME TAUGHT TO FLOPDAN BY THE ILLUMINATI!? :sosurprised: :sosurprised: :sosurprised:

What if he actually has separated the Britney Site :ohrly: & the Pop Site :yousabitch: !! :pepsi:

What if he thought up this whole shit show a couple of years ago and decided to create Britney-Galaxy knowing that once he changes breathekillme that we'd all rebel and then he promotes this site using other users on ex-hell...

Yes Lara and Britney Galaxy <3

You're reading too much into it

Jordan got greedy and his douchebag boyfriend influenced him to change exhell - now he is pressed and regretting it up too late since exhell is a ghost town...

There are only about 8 active people in General over there right now :drown:

• Like 1

Jordan got greedy and his douchebag boyfriend influenced him to change exhell - now he is pressed and regretting it up too late since exhell is a ghost town...

His boyfriend probably stans for Gaga or X-tina, lbr.

PERFECT! :soexcited::blackoutsmiley:

And I guess I'm just tryna put logic to ignorance and bad planning... :yeahsure:

Is that i'm kind of Dramatic (like my nickname says) and I Always think as you have wrote on this post :lolomg: ... Illuminati :thatsfunny:

Yeah, it's always the illuminati's fault haha :bffs: we are now the same person btw, let's get married and have little dramatic paranoid brittards :uhok:

• Like 1

STOP IT, JUST STOP

ibo6odpzbbbxek.gif

TIJU0rK.gif

1395523143275237_animate.gif