Australian Spears!

News

Let’s be honest here… When you opened the link, you thought we were going to educate you on the origins of Australian spears right?  Well sorry to disappoint – but that will have to wait for another day. However, it looks like we may have better news for you! Well, only if you live in Australia that is..

Today we received a tweet from Matt Lei, who is the official ambassador of the Britney Intimate Collection.. it went a little something like this…

https://twitter.com/MattLeiAU/status/590088569718341632

It seems like our main Sheila will be jetting off to AUS to promote the Britney Intimate Collection! HOLY KANGAROO!!! We are sparking up our BARBIE’s in celebration!

But the question is… which private jet should Brit Brit travel in? Your help is needed BARMY!!

We personally feel that both are dream jets, as long as there are vanilla candles, bags of Cheetos and cans of Fanta, B will be in heaven!

Matt – if you are reading this – please can the air crew be dressed like this?

tumblr_ls7qva6pTt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

MELBOURNE – GET READY TO BE SPEARED!!!

P.S - It is only wink winks at present - so you will need to wait and see... If you know what we mean!

Read it on our mainsite!

Wtf, someone explain me what does this thread mean in simple words please, because i didn't understand 1 thing except that it's about the intimate collection :orangu:

What is this guy talking about ? Who is "Sheila" ? Why do you need our help for ? ... i'm lost :gloria:

Sheila is aussie slang, this post is basically just saying that Britney May or may not attend the Australian launch of the collection

Sheila is aussie slang, this post is basically just saying that Britney May or may not attend the Australian launch of the collection

Ooh ok, thank you :orangu:

That's great , i hope she will ! But she won't if it's not during her Vegas break tho.

What if she goes there with Iggy and they also perform Pretty girls !! :wahlykeomg:  (let me dream please :blackoutsmiley: )

• Like 3

Oh ok, I understand you.

I hope she gets the chance to go! She can take the boys with her and spend some days there, so it's not just a business trip :)

Yeah like @@Caroline77 said it's going to depend on the timing and whether it's during or after Vegas. Same to bringing her kids too and whether they're still in school or not

Wait, so this means Britney's attending that event on Australia?  :o

Wait, so this means Britney's attending that event on Australia?  :o

Wtf, someone explain me what does this thread mean in simple words please, because i didn't understand 1 thing except that it's about the intimate collection :orangu:

What is this guy talking about ? Who is "Sheila" ? You need our help for what ? ... i'm lost :gloria:

Sheila is Aus slang for girl... :) The guy in the tweets is the ambassador for Intimate Britney Australia - he runs it for the HM stores. He is hinting that he is hiring a private jet for Britney to go to Australia - for the Melbourne launch. He is pretty much confirming that Britney is going to be there - as an exclusive without giving away too much - TEASE!! :gloria: But as it stands - it looks like B will be at the launch.. 

Doesn't she have POM shows to do, though? :gloria:" Or it's set to be after she releases Pretty Girls as a beginning of promo performances during her break? Performing with 'Igloo Australia' in Australia? Then BMA? Then VMA? GMA? GRAMMYS?  Desert? HAWAII? MARS? PLUTO?  omg yass, slay me promoney, fill mah unworthy pu$$y with your flawless nippels. Snatch 'em weaves, ya queen holy speasus! BEYONKA AIN'T READY FOR DA SLAYAGE! SLé

Exhale be like :orangu: so embarrassing :moorangu: watch them burn in meltdowns 

• Like 2

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

IS THAT FEMME FATALE PHOTOSHOOT AGAIN? :gloria:

O M G :gloria:

:lmaolol:

:omg1:

• Like 1