I Got Accepted Into A Manic Depression Program!

Dance

Serbia :) you? 

First of all I'm loving your idea to help other people!!! Great choice, I support you 100%. I often help animals in need in different shelters close to where I live, so I totally know how you feel about helping.. it's such a great feeling when you're doing something good for someone. :)

Second of all I'm from Slovenia so we live kind of close to each other in a way we were even the same country years ago! :D

First of all I'm loving your idea to help other people!!! Great choice, I support you 100%. I often help animals in need in different shelters close to where I live, so I totally know how you feel about helping.. it's such a great feeling when you're doing something good for someone. :)

Second of all I'm from Slovenia so we live kind of close to each other in a way we were even the same country years ago! :D

I am so glad you know how I feel :hug: I am glad when people tell me how nice I am for doing it, but I get pissed when 90% of people do just that, praise you for being so humane, and then just get back to their business without even trying to maybe get involved in helping enviorment and others :( it saddens me a bit.

And omg you're from Slovenia! Thats so awesome :D your country is wonderful :yay1: I've never been there but tbh if someone told me come and live in Slovenia I wouldn't give it a second thought :mhm: its a way better country than Serbia. Serbia is a mess atm :drown: But yeah, not so long ago we were one wonderful country :) Thank God you guys were smart enough to escape Yugoslavia in time lol!

• Like 1

I am so glad you know how I feel :hug: I am glad when people tell me how nice I am for doing it, but I get pissed when 90% of people do just that, praise you for being so humane, and then just get back to their business without even trying to maybe get involved in helping enviorment and others :( it saddens me a bit.

And omg you're from Slovenia! Thats so awesome :D your country is wonderful :yay1: I've never been there but tbh if someone told me come and live in Slovenia I wouldn't give it a second thought :mhm: its a way better country than Serbia. Serbia is a mess atm :drown: But yeah, not so long ago we were one wonderful country :) Thank God you guys were smart enough to escape Yugoslavia in time lol!

Everybody should help people/animals in need, it's something that should be normal/natural and not something to praise about, I totally agree! ;)

Yes we are quite a nice country I have to agree, but the economy is not doing us any justice at the moment tbh.. too many people are un-employed, each year there are more and more homeless people, people who got fired by factories that stopped working, because of the money problems and depths... many problems in the last couple of years.. :( stupid slovenian politicians...

I've never been to Serbia before, but I would love to come to Beograd to visit someday :) Can I ask you what's your name? Just curious :P

Everybody should help people/animals in need, it's something that should be normal/natural and not something to praise about, I totally agree! ;)

Yes we are quite a nice country I have to agree, but the economy is not doing us any justice at the moment tbh.. too many people are un-employed, each year there are more and more homeless people, people who got fired by factories that stopped working, because of the money problems and depths... many problems in the last couple of years.. :( stupid slovenian politicians...

I've never been to Serbia before, but I would love to come to Beograd to visit someday :) Can I ask you what's your name? Just curious :P

Oh honey xD Please do come to Serbia, once you do and realize how bad the situation is here, you will love Slovenia more than your own mother hahahah :D I will write you my name in pvt! :)

• Like 1

be safe are you going alone to meet these people and are they vetted to make sure they don't have any sexual violence past. just make sure you don't go any where not public with them alone and bring someone with you if allowed. i hear stories about people doing good deeds only to have something bad happen to them.not to scare you but be wary.

• Like 1

be safe are you going alone to meet these people and are they vetted to make sure they don't have any sexual violence past. just make sure you don't go any where not public with them alone and bring someone with you if allowed. i hear stories about people doing good deeds only to have something bad happen to them.not to scare you but be wary.

Of course! When you're meeting someone you don't know it's always better to meet in a public place. I agree with you! :) Serbia is a country I will visit someday and I'm sure you guys have a really bad situation in Serbia, but the landscape is still beautiful, like the rest of the world. The economics are bad all over the world, people suffering from hunger, dying from hunger even!!! It's sad how people in the position to help (politicians, governor) are just so selfish and just trying to get more money in their pockets and they do absolutely NOTHING for the people in need. :(