Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dance

I Got Accepted Into A Manic Depression Program!

No, I am not the one who suffers this condition. Quite contrary.

There is a program in my country where young people may apply and get accepted (if chosen to be good for it) to actually hang out with patients who suffer manic depression and help them see the world through different eyes.
If you get accepted you are to pick one or two people who are diagnosed manic depression, and you should be their guidance through life for a week or two, you get to choose. You have to take them out with you into the nature , or through your daily life in general, express your thoughts and ideas, and transfer the positive energy onto them. You gotta literally share your opinion about everything you see, hear or feel in the outter world. Because as a guide , your opinion is mostly positive and pink, while patients with manic depression see everything as hopeless, grey and pointless. 

AND I GOT ACCEPTED!!! :yay1: i did interviews with a few psychologists and psychiatrists so they could decide if im a positive, caring and considerate person. And I just got an e mail that I am accepted! I start tomorrow :umomg: I am so excited because I will actually be able to help a person and possibly make his/her life better! :) I literally teared when I got accepted :crying2: I cant wait to help someone! :)