Rule #1: Never Upset Our Girl Britney Spears #pieceofme

Ouch

I saw some people said in another forum that there was a so called "fan" kept yelling rude comments towards Britney..I don't know whether this story is true or not.This just can't be random.

And I LOVE the way she said that :gloria: Her voice sounds so cute yet sexy lol..

If this is true, i'm fuckin mad!! Brinny is getting her confidence back, she was slaying lives until they ruined it. Who can be that stupid and mean?! Fuck, if you don't like her just dont pay for a ticket or give it to someone who will appreciate the blessing of seeing her!! -___-'

And ikr she sounds so good lol, her voice is perfect!

:Godney:

• Like 3

haters.gif

Britney spears was on fire last night during her piece of me show tonight but towards the end of the show someone upset our girl Britney.

When Britney was about to start her song "Till The World Ends" someone in the pit upset her and her response was "fucking asshole". A fan asked Felicia, Britney's assistant tour guide, why Britney said that and her response was "Britney probably got mad at someone from the pit".

We have no confirmation on what was said to her that made her upset but hey don't EVER mess with our queen! We are glad she stuck up for herself and we got a little circusney tour tease.

Click here to watch the clip.

Read it on our mainsite!

Drag these bitchez Queen!!!!Punish them for daring to say rude comments for you!!!!! :Godney::thirsty:

Apparently, someone called her a fat bitch but good for her for standing up for herself, that person was a fucking asshole!! And if she's considered fat then I wanna be that fat too, lol, whoever that was needs there eyes checked!!!

Plus, I'll never understand people paying money to see someone just to insult them, it's pathetic!!

• Like 5

:umomg:

it's Rock In Rio all over again :gloria:

at least it was live :pieceofwhat:

LOL :thatsfunny:

i don't believe the "she thought the mic was off" thing i mean after so many years in the business and all this incidents like Rock in Rio, and "my pussy is hanging out" i think she knows when is right to talk or not

she really wanted to be heard by that fucking asshole  :smokeney:

• Like 4