Well Hell-O Mr. Freakshow volunteer :omgyay: How YOU doin? :oshit:

people on twitter "she's engaged" 

CCsBqRYUsAIGpfq.jpg

I reckon this will be Brit's ......

640_britney_spears_ring.jpg

britney-spears-engaged.jpg

115th....  ???

britney-spears-charlie-ebersol-engagemen

whoops almost forgot last month's :oops: 116th engagement! :uhhuh: It's so hard to keep track :awkward:

:lol3:

11142176_1463975570561171_467090654_n.jp

Beware infamous asshole  :smokney2: That face screams "bitch, just wait :thefuck: " and it's for you darlin'

Is that Britney doing "the robot" in the last two seconds? :shockney: :1h5rya:

• Like 4

Wow. She was on fire again. Work bitch was the best. Off to another great start to this leg!! Yay!

But damn that asshole who made her say that. I would have told security to kick his ass out and humiliate him in from of the entire theater!! Sucks. But she's a pro

• Like 3

By the looks of the videos and pics she started the show amazing with attitude and loads of energy however it looks as if it faded a bit in the second half. Whether this is because of the assholes saying stuff about her effect her performance, Maybe she just got a bit self-conscious or annoyed at them!

Either way I hope it doesn't effect her confidence or her attitude towards the rest of the leg! I hate the thought of people slagging her off, I think she was really excited to be returning probably still on a buzz and good mood from filming the Pretty Girls video. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines