(Pls Read) We Need To Unite With Katy Cats Asap!

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

if we unite with katy cats we could prevent taylor's bad blood to top No 1

bad blood is obv about katy perry, katy knows it, cats know it, we all do

if we unite with them we could do this but we need to unite with them

go to their sites and share this. lets stop taylor and her bad blood

pretty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bad

katy cats & b army

• Like 1

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I didn't know Bad Blood was about Katy tbh :umomg:

yup, appereantly katy tried to stole some taylor's dancers and then taylor ended their friendship. taylor admitted the whole thing though

Girl, they will support Pretty Girls solely on the fact Britney is wearing similar earrings to the ones Katy was wearing in TGIF. They are making such a big deal about it.

And Bad Blood is Taylor's weakest single she has released from 1989 to date. It's not that catchy and doesn't really scream summer anthem. Plus no one over 16 cares about her feud with Katy, it's all very high school. Feuding over back up dancers? Girl, let me know when Katy steals your man and then drags you on Twitter. 

404949_170x100.png?v=1398606686.61

• Like 2

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Girl, they will support Pretty Girls solely on the fact Britney is wearing similar earrings to the ones Katy was wearing in TGIF. They are making such a big deal about it.

And Bad Blood is Taylor's weakest single she has released from 1989 to date. It's not that catchy and doesn't really scream summer anthem. Plus no one over 16 cares about her feud with Katy, it's all very high school. Feuding over back up dancers? Girl, let me know when Katy steals your man and then drags you on Twitter. 

404949_170x100.png?v=1398606686.61

she IS putting many MANY celebs in her video which will make it a very high in streaming and media attention

she IS putting many MANY celebs in her video which will make it a very high in streaming and media attention

Yeah, I just read about that. But I still don't think the song has longevity. After a month, whole thing will die down and Pretty Girls will still be the song people will be boppin to at the beach, pool parties. and cruisin in the car windows down  ;)

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Also, Britney's video features a celeb too, Iggy. 

Zendaya?  Haley Williams? Cara Develalfejjisin? Not to be shady, but I feel less threatened by the whole thing now...

Now, I'm kinda hoping Katy makes a cameo in pretty girls, would make things interesting   :orlynow: 

OMG YES!

• Like 1