What Gender Is Your Soul? ;)

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I mean, not only women are good friends, caring, selfless,always listen, want to be heard, etc. Ab0KUk4.gif  A lot of straight men (and gay, OBVI) are,as well. That's the main point of my argument :tea2: :tea2:

ooh yea I totally agree 100%, I'm caring, selfless, always listen...  but I got 75% masculine lol  :P I didn't know we were even disagreeing :giggle:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

wtf is up with that test then IKecuNw.gif

idk :gloria: it was just fun so I shared it :wutwut:

• 2 months later...
50% Feminine, 50% Masculine

Your soul is a pleasant balance of masculine and feminine energy. This means that not only are you able to provide others with emotional support, but you also feel valued when your achievements are recognized and appreciated. Thanks to your unique ability to maintain the harmony between the genders, you’re able to handle life’s ups and downs efficiently and are great to have around during times of crisis. Not only that but, you’re capable of mature love that is fulfilling and passionate! You really are the best of both worlds!