What Gender Is Your Soul? ;)

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest GlamBoy

100% feminine  :queenflopga:

Your soul is inherently feminine. Providing others with emotional support and acknowledging their feelings brings you great joy and happiness! While you sometimes experience waves of emotions rather than a consistent pattern of moods, all you need to feel better is for someone to listen to you and recognize what you’re going through. Your instincts and intuition are incredibly strong and you work best when you cooperate with others. You’re an amazing listener and are able to help others heal from emotional distress thanks to your kind heart and sensitive, feminine soul!

I totally agree! I knew i was right when i told my bff i have a woman inside of me  :mahhaw:  :gelis:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

50% Feminine, 50% Masculine  :orlynow:

The questions were really stereotypical tho, I was waiting for them to ask me if I like pink or blue :gloria:

interesting :inneresting:

haha yea ikr :gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

75% masculine, 25% feminine :gloria:

twinzies :moorangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

100% feminine  :queenflopga:

Your soul is inherently feminine. Providing others with emotional support and acknowledging their feelings brings you great joy and happiness! While you sometimes experience waves of emotions rather than a consistent pattern of moods, all you need to feel better is for someone to listen to you and recognize what you’re going through. Your instincts and intuition are incredibly strong and you work best when you cooperate with others. You’re an amazing listener and are able to help others heal from emotional distress thanks to your kind heart and sensitive, feminine soul!

I totally agree! I knew i was right when i told my bff i have a woman inside of me  :mahhaw:  :gelis:

wow interesting :soofunny:

50% Feminine, 50% Masculine

Your soul is a pleasant balance of masculine and feminine energy. This means that not only are you able to provide others with emotional support, but you also feel valued when your achievements are recognized and appreciated. Thanks to your unique ability to maintain the harmony between the genders, you’re able to handle life’s ups and downs efficiently and are great to have around during times of crisis. Not only that but, you’re capable of mature love that is fulfilling and passionate! You really are the best of both worlds!

:overthis: 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

And that's what you get for playin boy video games :omg1:..

dead. :omg1: 

:gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

me iz da real hybrid :mhm:

gender-wise yes :ohokay:

Your soul is 75% masculine and 25% feminine. This means that you have an inherent need to have your actions and accomplishments recognized and appreciated and can still manage to express feelings. You speak to others in a way that is rational and informative, rather than emotionally expressive and you enjoy solving problems on your own rather than immediately seeking help from others. Protecting your loved ones and providing them with safety and security makes you feel valued and you are a trustworthy partner thanks to your balanced soul!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I got a server error so I guess I don't have a soul. :omg1:

:orangu:

hope you find one :omg1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

100% Feminine! CeQGq9M.gif

This test is both stereotypical & sexist. kekQKHy.gif like wtf kekQKHy.gif

:gloria: I didn't notice any sexism :verycool:

:selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

WOCM15z.gif

tYgqdK4.jpg