Iggy Azalea Confirms There Will Be A #prettygirls Performance!

News

This is great news! Cannot wait! :o

I must admit it does annoy me a bit how its always Iggy giving us information! Its Britney's song, I just wish she would wait and let Brit tell people when she is ready!

It's probably on purpose like that Britney/her team don't have to move a finger to do it.

Plus Iggy is really excited and cares about this song. She's also involved and motivated (she wrote on the song, codirected the video, wants to perform etc..) so it's normal she's talking about it.

And since it's a real duet, it wouldn't even surprise me if she's gonna perform it like once with Britney and then alone.

This is great news! Cannot wait! :o

I must admit it does annoy me a bit how its always Iggy giving us information! Its Britney's song, I just wish she would wait and let Brit tell people when she is ready!

It's probably on purpose like that Britney/her team don't have to move a finger to do it.

Plus Iggy is really excited and cares about this song. She's also involved and motivated (she wrote on the song, codirected the video, wants to perform etc..) so it's normal she's talking about it.

And since it's a real duet, it wouldn't even surprise me if she's gonna perform it like once with Britney and then alone.

Yeah, I love how Iggy cares about the song and is really excited to bring the song alive. I didn't really liked/knew her at first but seeing how she is so involved and motivated made me like her. She seems to have good chemistry with Britney and maybe she motivate her to be more confident and be willing to perform etc...

Plus britney seems to really enjoy the song from what we can see in the videos.

So far, so good!!! <3

• Like 3

I hope this will put to rest all the "Britney can't perform because Vegas" bullshit. SO pumped for this!

I hope so too!! I doubt Iggy is going to perform on POM show so I'm exited to see where will this performance took place! :) I'm really happy for Britney, because people think (not-fans or haters) that she's gone and forgotten, but she isn't and will NEVER be! She is an icon and I'm so happy she is back on top of the game to show those other basic bitches what a legend she is.  I can't wait for this performance, but I'm even more exited for the music video tbh! :D

• Like 1