Random Facts about us

GlenCoco

Aw thanks! I've been swapping for years. I'm from the Netherlands and I trade with people from all over the world. I get them articles on their favs and they get me articles on Britney. We send each other mail and it's really fun. I have a LOT of scrapbooks and also a fb page with magazine covers.

How does one find/enter this system? This sounds really cool :lollipop:

How does one find/enter this system? This sounds really cool :lollipop:

It's fun, but the postal costs are getting way too expensive lol. I started through a magazine advertisement back when I was like 13 or something. That was with someone from my country, then she had a friend in another country who she traded with and that went on and on. :lolomg1:  

It's fun, but the postal costs are getting way too expensive lol. I started through a magazine advertisement back when I was like 13 or something. That was with someone from my country, then she had a friend in another country who she traded with and that went on and on. :lolomg1:  

That sounds so cool, i almost want to start doing that  :P

um well, I'm Abbie.

i've been with my fiance nearly approaching 6 years and we recently got engaged a couple of months ago. I work as a Hairstylist and Beautician and aim to have my own Beauty Salon in the near future. I'm exactly what i'm like on here, i can be really nice but if you get on my bad side i can be a bitch, i know how to stick up for myself and people i'm close to

I'm scared to death by snakes once I saw like the old skin of a snake on the road while walking I almost fainted and I ran to my home because I was scared the actual snake would find me and bite me.

I'm not kidding :gloria: