Random Facts about us

GlenCoco

Friends suck sometimes :shankyou: It doesnt help me that i judge basic white girl teenagers, which they all are. I swear to gawd, one of my friends said "I just really connected to Lana's song Video Games cause it reminded me of my seventh grade boyfriend"

Fucking done with this generation :gloria:

mee to and all my friends are girls ugh! i wish i had guy friends and hang out play video games and have some beers 

ugh i dont get why i have only girlfriends and i'm a guy

The cast is the best part, Madeline Kahn especially fucking kills me, "flames heaving..breathing...on the side of my face" i love that scene sooo much :mahhaw:

:wahlykeomg: Slay with your movie-quote instincts :queenflopga:

Flames! Ahhhh... one of the best parts of the movie! I used it one time when I was fighting with my ex and he mistook it for a sexual comment.  :hahano:  Umm no, bitch... watch Clue! :icantt:

• Like 1

highlighted Clue fa a reason breh. David Fincher is a god among men, Se7en is a classic, and he does House of Cards so praise him. But yeah Keanu Reaves and Alex Winter are flawfree in the movie. Along with BO/ITZ, the first Jurassic Park, and margeurita pizzas, my children will know the triumphant greatness of B&T's.

David Fincher is my favorite director, if I suddenly stop posting on universe one day itll be because the anticipation of Gone Girl has finally killed me :crying1: 

What are marguerita pizzas? :waitWAT:

mee to and all my friends are girls ugh! i wish i had guy friends and hang out play video games and have some beers 

ugh i dont get why i have only girlfriends and i'm a guy

I know that feel, everyone says that guys friends are better to have b/c less drama but i dont have any :awkward: you should find a tomboy-ish girl cause then she could play video games and have beers with you and such but she would be easier to talk to if youre more comfortable with girls :oya:

Flames! Ahhhh... one of the best parts of the movie! I used it one time when I was fighting with my ex and he mistook it for a sexual comment.  :hahano:  Umm no, bitch... watch Clue! :icantt:

Oh gawd :gloria: you've inspired me to watch Clue, i wasnt paying attention to the tv anyways and I have Clue on my ipad so i have it on :uhok: I had already restarted it recently so by now i'm at the part where theyve just found out Mr. Boddy is blackmailing them 

• Like 1

David Fincher is my favorite director, if I suddenly stop posting on universe one day itll be because the anticipation of Gone Girl has finally killed me :crying1:

What are marguerita pizzas? :waitWAT:

He's up there with David Lynch, Noah-less Darron Aronofksy, Gaspar Noe and Lars von Trier in my pantheon of directors.

and marguerita pizzas are tomato, mozzarella, basil and extra virgin olive oil. Dey da best, preyz da lort.

I can't drive

I've had a fish for about a week and I think it is dying

:ugohome:

i shouldn't have lol'd but I dids sawree

I know that feel, everyone says that guys friends are better to have b/c less drama but i dont have any :awkward: you should find a tomboy-ish girl cause then she could play video games and have beers with you and such but she would be easier to talk to if youre more comfortable with girls :oya:

ikr but tomboy grils are not my thing lol 

ofc we betta. just give us a beer/joint and join us for a round of Smashed Bros and we coo for the rest of the night.

but IPA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beer :oya:

Lars Von Trier is so depressing, but i love Darren Aronofsky! Marguerita pizzas sound good :oya:

I'm a sucka for depressing movies. Love Antichrist and Melancholia, and Dancer in the Dark (and fucking Bjork) is flawless. Requiem for a Dream hits me in the same spot every time, it's probably my fav movie. I'm into New French Extremity right now. I likes movies but Crossroads snatches weaves left n right

and yes they are the best pizzas eva hallelujah

I'm a sucka for depressing movies. Love Antichrist and Melancholia, and Dancer in the Dark (and fucking Bjork) is flawless. Requiem for a Dream hits me in the same spot every time, it's probably my fav movie. I'm into New French Extremity right now. I likes movies but Crossroads snatches weaves left n right

and yes they are the best pizzas eva hallelujah

Dancer in the Dark made me so unbelievably sad :crying1: AND THE END SCENE :crying2: Flawless taste :clap: Requiem for a dream is so creepy but so effective, I'm never gonna do drugs :lollipop: I should see it again, I'm gonna be scarred all over again :ewomg: Of course Crossroads snatches weaves! I've watched it twice in the past two weeks :drown: I've watched a lot of Wes Anderson movies recently, and when i choose movies I usually go for the random classic/critically acclaimed movies

It's awful when you get colors confused. I always get made fun of for it :crying2: but oh well that makes us cool :D

yes and i het when people discover when i'm color blind they always ask the same stuff like ... what color is this... do you see the sky blue?

ugh but it sucks cuz i'm a designer flop!

• Like 1

Dancer in the Dark made me so unbelievably sad :crying1: AND THE END SCENE :crying2: Flawless taste :clap: Requiem for a dream is so creepy but so effective, I'm never gonna do drugs :lollipop: I should see it again, I'm gonna be scarred all over again :ewomg: Of course Crossroads snatches weaves! I've watched it twice in the past two weeks :drown: I've watched a lot of Wes Anderson movies recently, and when i choose movies I usually go for the random classic/critically acclaimed movies

I couldn't move after Dancer in the Dark I was so shaken, partially because of how devastating it is and partially because I couldn't believe I watched a depressing musical. And yeah RfaD def played a role in me reforming my life hardcore. I know people like those people in the movie, at all stages. It ain't pretty, and it def ain't for me.

Wes Anderson literally pulls me from the depressing shit I watch and thrusts me into a world of whimsical hipster 70s color palettes and it's da best.

yes and i het when people discover when i'm color blind they always ask the same stuff like ... what color is this... do you see the sky blue?

ugh but it sucks cuz i'm a designer flop!

RIGHT?!?! And it's always colors that you can see and then they say "you're not colorblind you liar!"  #ColorblindPeopleProblems

I couldn't move after Dancer in the Dark I was so shaken, partially because of how devastating it is and partially because I couldn't believe I watched a depressing musical. And yeah RfaD def played a role in me reforming my life hardcore. I know people like those people in the movie, at all stages. It ain't pretty, and it def ain't for me.

Wes Anderson literally pulls me from the depressing shit I watch and thrusts me into a world of whimsical hipster 70s color palettes and it's da best.

Ikr, I knew the movie was gonna be a musical but i didnt really think that a depressing musical could exist :crying3: That's scary that you know people at the stages of the RFaD characters :oops:

Wes Anderson has the best color pallettes! It almost makes his movie seem just as unrealistic as sci-fi or action films. His movies are really cool but Life Aquatic made me kinda sad at the end :shankyou: when i watched Rushmore, I think it took me 15 seconds to fall madly in love with young Jason Schwartzman :xf10:

Ikr, I knew the movie was gonna be a musical but i didnt really think that a depressing musical could exist :crying3: That's scary that you know people at the stages of the RFaD characters :oops:

Wes Anderson has the best color pallettes! It almost makes his movie seem just as unrealistic as sci-fi or action films. His movies are really cool but Life Aquatic made me kinda sad at the end :shankyou: when i watched Rushmore, I think it took me 15 seconds to fall madly in love with young Jason Schwartzman :awww:

Selmasongs is a fantastic OST! And I agree with Life Aquatic, but I find it befitting. And yeah, I'm glad I cut ties with those people and moved away and started fresh. Smack is fucked up, and coke's not much betta. Enjoy a joint every now and then if you're comfortable, remember that martinis are made with gin, and the world's so much simpler and greater. And always remind yaself that you can do better than Seagrams vodka.

[/micdrop]

Selmasongs is a fantastic OST! And I agree with Life Aquatic, but I find it befitting. And yeah, I'm glad I cut ties with those people and moved away and started fresh. Smack is fucked up, and coke's not much betta. Enjoy a joint every now and then if you're comfortable, remember that martinis are made with gin, and the world's so much simpler and greater. And always remind yaself that you can do better than Seagrams vodka.

[/micdrop]

Good for you for getting away from that :britney-awyeah: I'm not gonna be a drinker but thanks anyways :giggle: I should really go to bed cause it's really late, goodnight :kisskiss: