Cry Me A Number 1

News

Admit it - you spell Everytime as one word - only because Britney did when she named the track.. Don't be ashamed - we all did and still do.. CRINGE ALERT!!

It has been 11 years since the Everytime music video has been released and it is still as heartbreaking to watch today as it was the first time! It does not get more personal than this.

tumblr_lg0u3tRUBy1qzznnqo1_500_zps8c6c82

There is so much more to this music video that only the BARMY know and some answers that we are yet to figure out - but one thing is for sure - this song and video will forever be iconic - and if anyone says they do not love this song - they are only lying to themselves..

Also while we are talking about honesty... Everytime pretty much made 'Spring Breakers' worth watching - but that is a secret between you and us...

Happy Birthday Everytimeney!

Read it on our mainsite!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video was directed by David LaChapelle and shot on March 13 and 14, 2004, in Los Angeles. The lighting was described as "saturated, but low and naturalistic" to give the video a cinematic feel, referencing the 1995 film Leaving Las Vegas. It premiered on TRL on April 12, 2004. Spears called the show and explained the video explored reincarnation. She added, "It's more like a movie. It's different than anything I've ever done. It's dark, and it shows me in a different light. Of course, I'm going to go back and do dance videos, but I wanted to be inspired and challenged." An alternate version of the video which features Spears singing in the white hallway scenes was released on the 2004 DVD Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.