"a Mother's Gift" Was Released 14 Years Ago Today!

News

a mothers gift

14 years ago today, Britney Spears released her second book "A Mother's Gift", also co-written by her mother Lynne Spears. The novel was released in 2001. The story is about a 14-year-old girl named Holly Faye Lovell from a tiny, rural town called Biscay in the U.S. state of Mississippi. She gets accepted as a scholarship student into the exclusive Haverty School of Performing Arts, and the story revolves around Holly's life in Haverty, wherein she's the poorest student, and her relationship with her mother, Wanda.

Did anyone in the Britney Army read this book? If you read the book send us your responses of what you thought of the book on our social media pages.

Happy 14th Anniversary!

Read it on our mainsite!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no didn't read the book but saw the film years back it was on the middle of the day on sunday on irish tv when they show true life films or ones that didn't have global cinema release.i think brave new girl was a sound track to the movie and i may be wrong but as well i think they had britney listed as a executive producer. but i think anyone can get that title you see sometimes on kickstarter how if you donate such amount to a film project that they will give you the credit of being an exectve producer or some other role. i wonder did they write the book or did they get a ghost writer to write it according to an approved storyline plan.

no didn't read the book but saw the film years back it was on the middle of the day on sunday on irish tv when they show true life films or ones that didn't have global cinema release.i think brave new girl was a sound track to the movie and i may be wrong but as well i think they had britney listed as a executive producer. but i think anyone can get that title you see sometimes on kickstarter how if you donate such amount to a film project that they will give you the credit of being an exectve producer or some other role. i wonder did they write the book or did they get a ghost writer to write it according to an approved storyline plan.

you know now that you mention it, back then Britney was at her prime and probably really busy to have the time to sit down and write a book with her mom  :thinkingpinky:  so maybe, who knows? :oya:

but since Britney is taking stuff slow now it would be cool if she decide to write another book, imagine if its about a famous successful girl who suddenly falls and gets drag by the world thanks to the media following her every move, and then she comes back to claim her throne of pop legend  :fliphair:

:bj: