Has anybody else noticed....

That ever since "yunno-who" (aka the one whose name should never be spoken) changed stankbreath.com to a pop forum that he's been referring to Britney in her full name.... It's pretty clear that he's officially over her tbh,

When he says things like "New Britney Spears Candids" it feels so impersonal. Like before it was like we were apart of it, now I feel like an outsider. :/

A house is NOT a home ex-exhailers... A house is not a home,

Btw sorry for the lack of a official profile.... I just made this in hopes of feeling apart of the community.... Follow Britney-Galaxy on twitter y'all!

Also, to make this more about britney, comment ur favorite Name for our slayage queen (like brit, britti, Brit Brit , etc...)

Mines is Godney! ;)

• Like 4

Look how brief his post is about her is, too, compared to the others. :notimeforu:

It just proves that longevity means nothing in his line of work... I don't think he realizes he's just a Blogger lol, we're not his fans were Britney's fans that's why it was necessary to leave a non-Britney site.

Lord Volderjordan? :lmaolol: ... We have to give him time, with the time he will realize how dumb decision he made. :stoptalking:

I honestly think he already has, I just don't think he wants to admit it, he's trying to make this work so badly, but it's already failed.... He needs just cut his losses and realized that:

#UniverseEraHasBegun #Slay #AllTeaAllShade

• Like 1

It's his site so he can do what he wants I guess but I went there because it was the most active BRITNEY SPEARS site and forum on the net. I came here because I don't care about being on a pop forum. I want a dedicated Britney site. If all the Britney fans move from there to here then that is what we will have. Jordan can have his pop site. Anyway, to answer the question...I like calling her Brit, Britney, or Godney :)

It's his site so he can do what he wants I guess but I went there because it was the most active BRITNEY SPEARS site and forum on the net. I came here because I don't care about being on a pop forum. I want a dedicated Britney site. If all the Britney fans move from there to here then that is what we will have. Jordan can have his pop site. Anyway, to answer the question...I like calling her Brit, Britney, or Godney :)

Exactly :) an actual britney site for her fans....

This is how a majority of us feel tbh.