What Shows Are You Watching Right Now?

theonyxhotel

I started watching Breaking Bad a few weeks ago. I'm up to Season 5... It's great but slower then I expected.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians is back today/tomorrow depending where you are! Australia is doing a thing where it airs the exact same time as the US now (or maybe an hour later) Anyway I'm so excited :)

I started watching Breaking Bad a few weeks ago. I'm up to Season 5... It's great but slower then I expected.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians is back today/tomorrow depending where you are! Australia is doing a thing where it airs the exact same time as the US now (or maybe an hour later) Anyway I'm so excited :)

You're at S5 already and it's still slow? :oops:

I found only S4 slow tbh, but the rest of the seasons pick up fairly quickly

You're at S5 already and it's still slow? :oops:

I found only S4 slow tbh, but the rest of the seasons pick up fairly quickly

I mean I'm up to season 5 but I haven't started it yet. I just finished the end of season 4 (The last couple of eps were amazing). I wasn't really a fan of season 3 either

I mean I'm up to season 5 but I haven't started it yet. I just finished the end of season 4 (The last couple of eps were amazing). I wasn't a fan of season 3 either

Ya but S4 was my least fave tbh it was more of I didn't like seeing Walt so powerless and him fighting with Jesse too long :crying5: I have to say, his actions for the finale weren't the best, but considering Jesse practically abandoned him, he had to make the best out of it... does that make me sick and twisted like him? :oops:

S5 is really fast paced tbh, the fastest Breaking Bad has ever been. My fave episode was the one when Hank got shot though from S3.

Ya but S4 was my least fave tbh it was more of I didn't like seeing Walt so powerless and him fighting with Jesse too long :crying5: I have to say, his actions for the finale weren't the best, but considering Jesse practically abandoned him, he had to make the best out of it... does that make me sick and twisted like him?

S5 is really fast paced tbh, the fastest Breaking Bad has ever been. My fave episode was the one when Hank got shot though from S3.

No I agree! In the scene

where he's about to shoot Walt I was screaming at my TV thinking how dare you think he could do that!! and then it turns out he did poison the kid :orangu:

But ok good that makes me excited to start it. I've put it off for 2 days now  :oops: