What Shows Are You Watching Right Now?

theonyxhotel

I'm rewatching Dawson's Creek cause there are no syndicated shows i like rn cause my addiction to movies has yielded a bitter indifference in me towards television :moorangu:

Watching it now, it's pretty surprising how much of a bitch Joey Potter actually was. I never picked up on it before. 

• Like 1

Omg, cool that you're watching :wahlykeomg: I actually love how cynical she is, I get pissed at Dawson for being such a pussy

Nah I mean I don't mind her cynicism but she actually becomes a bitch post season 1. Like how Jen has always been nothing but nice to her but Joey constantly judges her for having been a party-girl in the past and is generally mean. She basically reminds me of those holier-than-thou people who think they're better than you. Whenever someone calls her out on her bullshit she gets all defensive and thinks her actions are justified but if someone else does the same thing she nails them to a cross for it.  :frenchy:

• Like 1

Nah I mean I don't mind her cynicism but she actually becomes a bitch post season 1. Like how Jen has always been nothing but nice to her but Joey constantly judges her for having been a party-girl in the past and is generally mean. She basically reminds me of those holier-than-thou people who think they're better than you. Whenever someone calls her out on her bullshit she gets all defensive and thinks her actions are justified but if someone else does the same thing she nails them to a cross for it.  :frenchy:

Yeah, i think it's hard for her to think outside of her small-town morals, and though it looks like she's judging jen for her past i think it was all really just to make her insecure cause joey was jealous about dawson. And yeah, she really does have a short temper with people :britney-nicetry: I was the episode yesterday where pacey kisses her and she gets way too angry 

I LOOOOOVE  your sig btw :xf10:

• Like 1

Yeah, i think it's hard for her to think outside of her small-town morals, and though it looks like she's judging jen for her past i think it was all really just to make her insecure cause joey was jealous about dawson. And yeah, she really does have a short temper with people :britney-nicetry: I was the episode yesterday where pacey kisses her and she gets way too angry 

I LOOOOOVE  your sig btw :xf10:

yeah, but she continues throwing shade at Jen even after she gets over Dawson in future seasons. Haha I lost it when she started going nuts after Pacey kissed her. I've never seen someone react that way just because they got kissed  :awk: 

And thanks BB  :xf6:

yeah, but she continues throwing shade at Jen even after she gets over Dawson in future seasons. Haha I lost it when she started going nuts after Pacey kissed her. I've never seen someone react that way just because they got kissed  :awk: 

And thanks BB  :xf6:

And then she keeps going back to Dawson :ipass: just watching the show makes me literally swoon over Pacey :xf10: Joey leaves him and makes him feel underappreciated and Andy cheats on him and Tamara leaves and everything, I would stay with you forever if you'd only let me, pacey :crying5:

And then she keeps going back to Dawson :ipass: just watching the show makes me literally swoon over Pacey :xf10: Joey leaves him and makes him feel underappreciated and Andy cheats on him and Tamara leaves and everything, I would stay with you forever if you'd only let me, pacey :crying5:

Omg that annoyed me so much.Even though she's with Pacey she still kept Dawson on the back burner in case things didn't work out with her and Pacey. And if Dawson even started to show that he was moving on she'd get all pissed off.  :whatever: She wanted the attention on her at all times by both guys. 

Like girl BYE. Pacey deserves better.  :byebitch: Come to me Pacey!!  :D

Omg that annoyed me so much.Even though she's with Pacey she still kept Dawson on the back burner in case things didn't work out with her and Pacey. And if Dawson even started to show that he was moving on she'd get all pissed off.  :whatever: She wanted the attention on her at all times by both guys. 

Like girl BYE. Pacey deserves better.  :byebitch: Come to me Pacey!!  :D

Ikr, she doesnt want Dawson but she doesnt want him to be with anyone else! Pacey does deserve better :crying5: And Jen kinda does too in the end, if you know what i mean :awkward:

Ikr, she doesnt want Dawson but she doesnt want him to be with anyone else! Pacey does deserve better :crying5: And Jen kinda does too in the end, if you know what i mean :awkward:

Yeah! Jen was actually my favorite character on the show but she got the shittiest life/ending. And if that wasn't enough, literally everyone she dated left her for Joey. This show  might as well have been called Joey's Creek.

MH idk it's not as thrilling as it used to be but i really enjoy watching it. Even the filler. Glad to see you here. :)

Yes, I enjoy it, too. And I get that given the type of show it is, there will be filler.

I am glad to see you here, too. :)