My "Piece of Me" Vegas Pillow

yess!

id personally like to turn my tank into a pillow but i sleep in that tank cuz its so huge ;o

You should do it!  I have some vintage Britney shirts from older tours like Onyx that I can't wear anymore but I can't part with...so making them pillows might be an option because the condition is fine for just using as fabric.

So technically You are sleeping with Britney, and the firt thing that you see in the morning is Britney :xf1: Lucky fan though :bigsmile:

LOL - well, I do have a Britney Spears blanket (the one with the "Crazy" video image on it from a long time ago - so that plus the pillow....

I smile every time I see the pillow though - reminds me of my awesome trip to Vegas a few weeks ago - first time in Vegas but seeing people on the strip with Britney shirts on and wearing them proudly was awesome - I even wore my "Britney Bitch" shirt and didn't even get one weird look (which I would if I wore it locally) - she's really the queen of Vegas right now and it's totally cool to show your love there.