My "Piece of Me" Vegas Pillow

I recently saw Britney in Vegas and while I was at the Piece of Me store I picked up the bandana as a last minute impulse buy and added to my pile of merchandise - thinking I have no idea what i'm going to do with it but I wanted it anyway...so I picked out some fabric for the back and bought some tassels and had it turned into a "Piece of Me" pillow for an awesome keepsake and one that (should) last for a long time as I won't be using it except for display.  I wanted to share it with everyone as an idea incase you either bought the bandana or may get one.

IMG_1958.jpgIMG_1959.jpg

• Like 4

haha yes i believe it!

who made it for you

A local tailor made it - she's really good and was excited to do it when I brought in the materials.  I don't think she normally does this sort of thing, but she was into it.  There's even a safe way to take the pillow out and replace it should I want to put a new pillow inside which is a standard size (I bought the pillow also before she made it).