Extra Extra Some Rare Videos Of Britney Spears Are Here!

News

britney rare

We got some rare Britney Spears videos for you all.

The first video of our girl Britney is at a Bar called Dimples located in CA. After 33 years, it will be shutting down to make way for condos and a Whole Foods. The owner says it's the first karaoke bar in America. The bar has attracted a mix of amateurs to A-list celebrities, including Charlize Theron, Britney Spears, Charles Barkley and Katy Perry. Click

to watch the video of Britney singing a madonna song at the bar, starts at 1:05 mark.

2003 auction

The second interview is Miss Spears talking to Extra about her Dress Auction in 2003. Check out the two goofy interviews by clicking here and here.

Thanks to our member Selena Quintanilla for finding these for us!

Read it on our mainsite!

Interviewer: Can you tease a little bit, what we can expect (for the new album)?

Britney:   :pomsmile:  .......No.........  

:trollney:

that reminded me when she did BJ promo and the guy said "could you do the oidia dance for us" and she was like "no..... :pomsmile: " These interviews really show Britney didnt change that much at all, I think that new coming fans are not aware that she was always a bit shy in the interviews 

• Like 1

that reminded me when she did BJ promo and the guy said "could you do the oidia dance for us" and she was like "no..... :pomsmile: " These interviews really show Britney didnt change that much at all, I think that new coming fans are not aware that she was always a bit shy in the interviews 

Yes she's always been a shy person....