Do You Stan For Anyone Besides Britney?

tillitsgone

i stan for metallica so hard and i like the police but not as much i went to their tour a couple years and im trying to go this summer but i doubt it since it's overseas i'm seeing slash/ aerosmith this summer though i like guns n roses but too bad axl rose was a dick and fucked everything up robert trujillo signed a guitar pick for me im crazy over them its kinda sad lol

• Like 1

i stan for metallica so hard and i like the police but not as much i went to their tour a couple years and im trying to go this summer but i doubt it since it's overseas i'm seeing slash/ aerosmith this summer though i like guns n roses but too bad axl rose was a dick and fucked everything up robert trujillo signed a guitar pick for me im crazy over them its kinda sad lol

one of my bestfriends is a huge metallica stan, and omg i love aerosmith, lucky :clap: