Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

marina_froot.jpg

Marina's FROOT

zedd_hi_res_umg_nick_walker.jpg

Zedd's entire discography

Madeon.jpg

Madeon's Adventure

Hellberg.png

Hellberg's The Girl and Ashes (Burn Your Love)

a8ed1fc1.png

Jack Ü's new album Ü

Above_%26_Beyond_2011.jpg

Above & Beyond's We Are All We Need

OllyMurs_One-Channel_Stnd_out%2Bnow.jpg

Olly's new album

kygo-billboard-650.jpg?itok=DPr26-b5

anything that Kygo has released

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS MADEON <3:excited:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

GODBERG tbh

yea I really like his stuff too :yay1: but my favs ... there's too many :gloria:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS MADEON <3:excited:

my first authentic signed cd is his first masterpiece that is his debut album :crying2: it's so effing good

yea I really like his stuff too :yay1: but my favs ... there's too many :gloria:

I'm new to edm tbh. ive been listening to edm nonstrop since september last year. but i really like anything that is released under Monstercat.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

my first authentic signed cd is his first masterpiece that is his debut album :crying2: it's so effing good

I'm new to edm tbh. ive been listening to edm nonstrop since september last year. but i really like anything that is released under Monstercat.

I've been listening to EDM since 2012, I remember it like it was yesterday Nero- Promises had come on tv and I fell in luv3 with it :crying1: then I started searching up more of their songs and I got lead to other EDM artists somehow :P I think I became a true monstercat fan in early 2013 also that's when I learned more about edm sub genres :mhm:

omg haven't heard it in so long, it means so much to me :crying2:

I would recommend like anything JT (Cry me a river for obvious reasons :tea2: ), Hilary Duff, or Maroon 5 have ever done. I also really like Gwen Stefani and her band No Doubt. Avril Lavigne's "The Best Damn Thing" is perfection. RIHANNA IS AMAZING, anything by her is great. Selena Gomez's "Stars Dance" album is fantastic. Also this cool album I just found called like Crackout or something by like Whitney Beers, I don't remember, I've only listened to a few songs off of it. One of my favourites is Get Baked (I Got A Stan).

There's Resurrected, Soundproof, and the Cover Collections (1 and 2).

I'm on it :hairtie: I'll download them on.. it would be.. like.. on his webpage, right? :moorangu:

what bout Mariah Carey? :omg1:

SABÃA QUE IBAS A COMENTAR ESO :selenerz:

I would recommend like anything JT (Cry me a river for obvious reasons :tea2: ), Hilary Duff, or Maroon 5 have ever done. I also really like Gwen Stefani and her band No Doubt. Avril Lavigne's "The Best Damn Thing" is perfection. RIHANNA IS AMAZING, anything by her is great. Selena Gomez's "Stars Dance" album is fantastic. Also this cool album I just found called like Crackout or something by like Whitney Beers, I don't remember, I've only listened to a few songs off of it. One of my favourites is Get Baked (I Got A Stan).

:trollney: I think I may have heard about it :izudumb:

I already downloaded JT, Avril, Hilary, Rihanna and Selena :mhm:

I'm on it :hairtie: I'll download them on.. it would be.. like.. on his webpage, right? :moorangu:

SABÍA QUE IBAS A COMENTAR ESO :selenerz:

:trollney: I think I may have heard about it :izudumb:

I already downloaded JT, Avril, Hilary, Rihanna and Selena :mhm:

the emancipation of mimi , el que include sprung :oya:

:selenerz:

some personal standards:

really listen to the entire album, LP1. This is probably one of the more catchier and commercial slices. Produced by Arca, who also produced Yeezus and Vulnicura:

This is another album to listen to, Shrines by purity ring.

ALSO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM. I STAN FOR ANNIE CLARK AND HER AMAZING BAND, ST. VINCENT SO MUCH! This album, St. Vincent, won this year's Grammy for Best Alternative Album. Give it a listen; here's some of its singles:

And lastly, some good ol Zhu. Here's some bumpin sexy shit (tbh I wouldn't Zhu exec prod'ing B9 and giving Brit this luscious & luxurious yet emotionally arresting production:

enjoy vkipLRV.jpg

I've been listening to EDM since 2012, I remember it like it was yesterday Nero- Promises had come on tv and I fell in luv3 with it :crying1: then I started searching up more of their songs and I got lead to other EDM artists somehow :P I think I became a true monstercat fan in early 2013 also that's when I learned more about edm sub genres :mhm:

omg haven't heard it in so long, it means so much to me :crying2:

I will listen to that  later

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I will listen to that  later

okey cool :lolokay::hug: