Simon Cowell Wants Britney Spears To Boost Up The X-Factor Vieuws

RebellionBrit

Well I think what Britney did back then was fine, not "terrible", so Simon was just stating his own opinions and coincidentally he thought the same with you.That's far away from "facts".

And why would Simon want her back if he thinks she's terrible?Because he thinks she will draw the ratings up.Why would he think that?Because she truly increased the views during the time she was on that show.And if a person has never said anything bad about you and she once helped you to achieve your goal, in this case it's brought a show's ratings up, you should respect her.I'm not saying he couldn't say his own opinions, but as a public figure, he should have said it in a properer way.

Agreed. I don't know why people are so hard on her for this. It's obvious she wasn't comfortable being mean and she was overall inuncomfortable being on the show for whatever reason. Had Simon realized that before he handed her the contract he wouldn't have had anything negative to say. She did bring in the ratings and you can't deny that. Not that I'm blaming Simon for Britney being awkward but as a businessman if his main concern was getting a solid "performance" out of her he should have realized that wasnt happening. If he asked her to do it now she probably be better because I feel like she's better in her own skin in front of the cameras but back then that wasn't the case. Anyway she's not a petty person from what I can tell so maybe she'll consider but if I was her and her team I'd say "Hell no!".

• Like 1

Well I think what Britney did back then was fine, not "terrible", so Simon was just stating his own opinions and coincidentally he thought the same with you.That's far away from "facts".

And why would Simon want her back if he thinks she's terrible?Because he thinks she will draw the ratings up.Why would he think that?Because she truly increased the views during the time she was on that show.And if a person has never said anything bad about you and she once helped you to achieve your goal, in this case it's brought a show's ratings up, you should respect her.I'm not saying he couldn't say his own opinions, but as a public figure, he should have said it in a properer way.

I think he was mad cause he was paying her so much money and all she did was say that one liner repeatedly. It's like how some fans get irritated when we wait to see an interview with her and all she says is "cool"  :pieceofwhat: But you're right, she still did bring up ratings which is ultimately what he wanted so Idk why he's complaining. 

• Like 1

I LOOOOVE X Factor UK! So much better than the US version tbh! Their production and talent >>>>> (Though I love Fifth Harmony <3)

As much as I'd like Britney to be a judge on that show again, I want her to focus on her music... Maybe instead of being a judge, she could do appearances on the show...