Simon Cowell Wants Britney Spears To Boost Up The X-Factor Vieuws

RebellionBrit

Simon Cowell reckons big guest stars will stop The X Factor’s ratings decline.

At least that’s according to a new report today, suggesting that this year’s line up of judges shouldn’t expect multi-million pound deals.

The Daily Star newspaper claim that the likes of Cheryl and Mel B â€“ if they do return to the panel – could face pay freezes or even cuts.

The money saved will instead be used to lure guest appearances and huge performances from big names such as BeyonceLady Gaga and Madonna.

Although they’ll probably still get Michael Buble on too.

“Cheryl won’t be getting a pay rise, and Mel will have to take a pay cut to stay as a judge,†a source said this week. “Simon will use the spare money to pay stars like Madonna and Beyoncé £400k for a six-minute appearance during live shows.

“Simon realises that, no matter what judges he has brought on board, he hasn’t been able to stop the ratings sliding.

“So now he’s changing tactics and banking on these unbelievable music legends to help return the show to its former glory.â€

Other names on Simon’s wish list include Britney Spears, Ed Sheeran and now four piece band – and X Factor’s own – One Direction.

The insider added: “The way things are shaping up, this is going to be the biggest year ever for the X Factor, with massive superstar power.â€

+ one article in the newspaper

11053916_1429245564038017_85672912423346

I hope he gets a big fat no from Britney because when she left the show in 2012, he talked a lot of bullshits over her

Did he lie tho ? No. He didn't talk a lot of bullshits, it was simply the truth. Britney did nothing except saying "it was amazing" after each performances. I'm sorry but she was a terrible judge. Simon said nothing wrong.

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Did he lie tho ? No. He didn't talk a lot of bullshits, it was simply the truth. Britney did nothing except saying "it was amazing" after each performances. I'm sorry but she was a terrible judge. Simon said nothing wrong.

When you're hired to work on X-Factor, you're hired to be a judge AND a mentor, Britney was a flawless mentor and did an amazing job. Turns out that simon got frustrated because Britney didn't want to renew her contract and that's why he talked shit, he couldn't deal with his show flopping and that's it.

• Like 4

When you're hired to work on X-Factor, you're hired to be a judge AND a mentor, Britney was a flawless mentor and did an amazing job. Turns out that simon got frustrated because Britney didn't want to renew her contract and that's why he talked shit, he couldn't deal with his show flopping and that's it.

You know that every scenes on X factor were staged right ? :orangu: And anyway it doesn't change the fact that she was a terrible judge. And again, he didn't talk shit , he only stated facts. 

You know that every scenes on X factor were staged right ? :orangu: And anyway it doesn't change the fact that she was a terrible judge. And again, he didn't talk shit , he only stated facts. 

Anyway, I'm no debating this here, I still find his attitude unprofessional and unneeded, and looks who needs Britney again RbF1O31.gif

• Like 3

X factor US was canceled. This is about X factor UK.

Ah ok. Well personally I don't think Britney's going to go "save" his show, and it's not because of what Simon said, she doesn't hold grudges the way her fans do, I just don't think she has any interest in it.

Ah ok. Well personally I don't think Britney's going to go "save" his show, and it's not because of what Simon said, she doesn't hold grudges the way her fans do, I just don't think she has any interest in it.

I disagree on this, she has new singles coming, probably new album, so of course she will have interest in it, her team especially even more. She will have to promote (at least interviews i mean) and this is a way to promote and being paid at the same time, unlike those radio interviews she's doing (which have 0 impact and in the end will take her more time for nothing than just 1 paid appearance to X factor) etc. So yeah, it could more than interesting for her actually imo. 

I disagree on this, she has new singles coming, probably new album, so of course she will have interest in it, her team especially even more. She will have to promote (at least interviews i mean) and this is a way to promote and being paid at the same time, unlike those radio interviews she's doing (which have 0 impact and in the end will take her more time for nothing than just 1 paid appearance to X factor) etc. So yeah, it could more than interesting for her actually imo. 

I don't think she has interest in saving a sinking ship like xfactor. There's plenty of other, better, shows for her to promote her music on. Unless, of course, the price is right.

Well I think what Britney did back then was fine, not "terrible", so Simon was just stating his own opinions and coincidentally he thought the same with you.That's far away from "facts".

And why would Simon want her back if he thinks she's terrible?Because he thinks she will draw the ratings up.Why would he think that?Because she truly increased the views during the time she was on that show.And if a person has never said anything bad about you and she once helped you to achieve your goal, in this case it's brought a show's ratings up, you should respect her.I'm not saying he couldn't say his own opinions, but as a public figure, he should have said it in a properer way.

• Like 2

mag 1mad 2

Make way for the queen!

It seems that everyone always goes to our girl Britney when it comes to boosting ratings because she is the queen of EVERYTHING. Simon Cowell recently confessed to the daily start newspaper that he wants Britney Spears back for X-Factor to boost up ratings. Check out the article below:

The Daily Star newspaper claim that the likes of Cheryl and Mel B – if they do return to the panel – could face pay freezes or even cuts.

The money saved will instead be used to lure guest appearances and huge performances from big names such as Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Madonna.

Although they’ll probably still get Michael Buble on too.

“Cheryl won’t be getting a pay rise, and Mel will have to take a pay cut to stay as a judge,” a source said this week. “Simon will use the spare money to pay stars like Madonna and Beyoncé £400k for a six-minute appearance during live shows.

“Simon realises that, no matter what judges he has brought on board, he hasn’t been able to stop the ratings sliding.

“So now he’s changing tactics and banking on these unbelievable music legends to help return the show to its former glory.”

Other names on Simon’s wish list include Britney Spears, Ed Sheeran and now four piece band – and X Factor’s own – One Direction.

The insider added: “The way things are shaping up, this is going to be the biggest year ever for the X Factor, with massive superstar power.”

What do you guys think? Do you miss X-factorney?

HIIII

Read it on our mainsite!

Well I think what Britney did back then was fine, not "terrible", so Simon was just stating his own opinions and coincidentally he thought the same with you.That's far away from "facts".

And why would Simon want her back if he thinks she's terrible?Because he thinks she will draw the ratings up.Why would he think that?Because she truly increased the views during the time she was on that show.And if a person has never said anything bad about you and she once helped you to achieve your goal, in this case it's brought a show's ratings up, you should respect her.I'm not saying he couldn't say his own opinions, but as a public figure, he should have said it in a properer way.

I don't think he said it in a bad way tbh. And no Britney didn't increase the views when she was on, the views were dropping and were lower than the previous season. That's the reason why he's now asking celebs to perform, not to judge, because as said in the article, no matter who the judges are, it doesn't help. 

He wants superstarS on his show, appearance/performances by big names means entertainment means ratings up. It's not about Britney. He doesn't want Britney Spears specifically he wants lot of celebs with "power" , Britney is just one of them, that's it. So that's why i don't understand why y'all are acting like Britney is the only one concerned, who can save him and like he NEEDS her or something. Don't worry he will find other people who will gladly do it if she doesn't want to.

I don't think she has interest in saving a sinking ship like xfactor. There's plenty of other, better, shows for her to promote her music on. Unless, of course, the price is right.

Oh that, yeah, i agree then. There are better shows and obviously i'm sure she doesn't care to save this show. But like any other celebs anyway tbh, i doubt they even care about the reason why they are asked, they won't do it for the show, they'll do it for their own interests.

• Like 1

Anyway, I'm no debating this here, I still find his attitude unprofessional and unneeded, and looks who needs Britney again RbF1O31.gif

if he shaded anyone its christina :gloria: 

“There was a time where I think everybody was trying to up themselves in terms of who could find the biggest known star to be on a panel,†Cowell said, naming “American Idol†judge Jennifer Lopez and the “other one … blondie†on “The Voice,†in reference to Christina Aguilera.

omg the shade of irrelevance is fucking real :orangu: