Was Britney overworked in her prime?

That seems like a crazy schedule for a 17-19 year old tbh  :oops:

Maybe she didn't really have that much free time and when she did, she didn't know what to do with it so she went all wild? That happens to me too tbh  :awk:

• Like 1

After DWADT she wanted a 6month break and we all know how that went.. Her being in the cover of every tabloid, so i think she was starting to feel tired about it..

And after that I remember reading in her official page something she wrote about the crazy schedule of the onyx hotel tour and that she felt burned out. I think that is when it really hit her.

• Like 1

After DWADT she wanted a 6month break and we all know how that went.. Her being in the cover of every tabloid, so i think she was starting to feel tired about it..

And after that I remember reading in her official page something she wrote about the crazy schedule of the onyx hotel tour and that she felt burned out. I think that is when it really hit her.

Wasnt the 6 months break because she broke up with justin? 

• Like 1

Definitely. Melissa Joan Hart said in her autobiography that she asked Britney to dinner/hangout after shooting a movie together and Britney really wanted to go but then her manager stepped in and said "No you have to do this and this and this, You don't have time".
I think she was overworked and on top of that missed out on a normal childhood so she started rebelling cause she just wanted to be a normal teen and go to clubs and stuff. 

Definitely. Melissa Joan Hart said in her autobiography that she asked Britney to dinner/hangout after shooting a movie together and Britney really wanted to go but then her manager stepped in and said "No you have to do this and this and this, You don't have time".

I think she was overworked and on top of that missed out on a normal childhood so she started rebelling cause she just wanted to be a normal teen and go to clubs and stuff. 

I just saw this on a youtube video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7blDlclNPgI

I can kinda relate to that tbh :crying5: