Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ooh la la

What Do You Eat For Dinner Every Week

what do you have/cook for dinner every week, like people just rotate around the same recipes for the seven days in the week that's what i mean.thought it would be a good idea for other fans to share ideas of what food they cook for dinner everyday so to give people an idea to cook something different.

so this is what  i cook for everyone when it's my turn

(1)pasta bake with tomatoe sauce, cheese on top sweetcorn mixed with the pasta.

(2)chicken chasseur (i use knor chasseur powder added to water for the flavour)you mix it in one pot along with the potatoes chicken carrots and peas to thicken.

(3)lasagne turkey instead of beef and just make normal white sauce .

(4) spaghetti Bolognese using turkey mince (you can get a mincer to make your own mince)

(5)quiche i make it with cut up wafer ham, tomato and mushrooms don't put cheese on it.

(6)chicken korma just buy a jar of the sauce.

(7)then sunday just get chicken fillet per person slit in in the middle. make stuffing (go to the shop the day before in the evening to get a marked down French bread baguette for like ten cent)put the stuffing in the middle and wrap each fillet with streaky bacon. then do oven roasted potatoes with kerrygold butter and cook honey baked sliced carrot.

thats all i can make which is pretty good for an irish person as a nation we just boil everything for hours and call it dinner.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ