B-Army.. From What Country Are You Guys From?

J_style_30

Greenwich, London :)

Greenwich-Park-London-2012-Olympics-One-

It's lovely here. I live in the green area. It's so quiet and lovely and peaceful and then all you have to do is literally cross the river and you're in Central London. It's like having the best of both worlds.

library-media%5Cimages%5Cgreenwich-arial

My university is literally by the river and the building is stunning. They recorded Pirates of the Carribean, Skyfall, Thor, Tomb Raider, Sherlock, Calvin Harris' music video and so much stuff is always happening on campus. A few weeks ago James Franco was here because they were recording Now You See Me 2. (Shame the academic level of this place is so fucking tragic).

But yeah :) I love it here.

Oh my god Greenwich is a hidden gem I feel. When I went there I just about died especially in that painted hall. I noticed in the new Cinderella film they shot a scene in there and also on the E! Networks new show The Royals was being filmed there (it's trash show tho I don't recommend lmao)

I studied abroad in London (Kensington) for a semester I miss it so much <3:crying2:

• Like 1