Your Opinions On Tidal?

LivingLegendaryBritney

Your opinions on Tidal?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you against it or with it?

• Against it
    • With it

I think its more than ridiculous tbh... These artists that signed with it will only make themselves richer.. for what? to have money laying around they probably won't even use? completely disgusting and vile tbh.. they should be focusing on the people who are less fortunate and donate it to charities or foundations, hospitals, etc... And $19.99 a month just to listen to music that has better quality? I can find lossless music files online for free, no thanks..

your opinions? :gloria:

I agree with you, I find ridiculous how these artists expect people to spend 20$ each month just to listen to their music in better quality when they probably need that money to pay for their studies, their internet conection and stuff like that. It's just so selfish on them! But I'm not bothered because they can't force me to use it, sorry Beyoncé but I'm still going to listen to your music illegally :queenflopga:

I would have nothing against it if it wasn't for the way they chose to promote it.

They are using terms and describing it as if they found a cure for cancer. It's nothing revolutionary; it's simply a high-quality streaming service which pays sufficient royalties. The way they're promoting it is so pretentious and pathetic I am disgusted at the fact that Madonna, Rihanna and Nicki are involved in it. They are aware that teenagers want to rebel out and they are using all those terms to sugarcoat the fact that their platform is nothing else but another way to feed their greed. And god, you can tell it's inflating their egos at the same time. 

They're pissed off with streaming services such as Spotify for not being fair to the artists and I get that. But going off a making a brand new platform is completely unnecessary. I feel like they're just using it as an excuse to milk the listener. If Spotify really bothers them that much they should have decided to pull their music catalogues the same way Taylor did and demand some change. They're fighting fire with fire and it's fucking pointless. 

£20 per month? Really? I don't even pay that much for occasional albums I decide to buy. I really hope the whole service tanks. 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

okey I have mixed feelings about this, must mostly just not so good feelings about this. Yes it's their music they should get paid for it, but that's what albums are for and that's what itunes and other music sites are for. Having a bill every month for music? :zoomzoom: I aspire to be an artist, and I could never do that I would just feel to arrogant, it's a bit ridiculous.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I would have nothing against it if it wasn't for the way they chose to promote it.

They are using terms and describing it as if they found a cure for cancer. It's nothing revolutionary; it's simply a high-quality streaming service which pays sufficient royalties. The way they're promoting it is so pretentious and pathetic I am disgusted at the fact that Madonna, Rihanna and Nicki are involved in it. They are aware that teenagers want to rebel out and they are using all those terms to sugarcoat the fact that their platform is nothing else but another way to feed their greed. And god, you can tell it's inflating their egos at the same time. 

They're pissed off with streaming services such as Spotify for not being fair to the artists and I get that. But going off a making a brand new platform is completely unnecessary. I feel like they're just using it as an excuse to milk the listener. If Spotify really bothers them that much they should have decided to pull their music catalogues the same way Taylor did and demand some change. They're fighting fire with fire and it's fucking pointless. 

£20 per month? Really? I don't even pay that much for occasional albums I decide to buy. I really hope the whole service tanks. 

omg I totally agree, the way they promoted it was just :byebitch: ugh

• Like 1

Maybe if it was a one time charge or for free i would understand.. I would also understand if that money that is being spent and received every month would go to some kind of good cause then i wouldn't mind.. idk how they can all stand up there with smiles on their faces acting like this is something way bigger than it is, its all a brainwashing thing tbh

okey I have mixed feelings about this, must mostly just not so good feelings about this. Yes it's their music they should get paid for it, but that's what albums are for and that's what itunes and other music sites are for. Having a bill every month for music? :zoomzoom: I aspire to be an artist, and I could never do that I would just feel to arrogant, it's a bit ridiculous.

exactly nini :mhm: i have a problem with it tbh, the economy isn't like the artists standing up there today, people are poor, some people have nothing, people are dyeing of diseases or for not having the money to be treated, and people are without homes, food, clothing, etc. where do they come in? no where, its sad tbh and I'm very very very aggravated with this

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

exactly nini :mhm: i have a problem with it tbh, the economy isn't like the artists standing up there today, people are poor, some people have nothing, people are dyeing of diseases or for not having the money to be treated, and people are without homes, food, clothing, etc. where do they come in? no where, its sad tbh and I'm very very very aggravated with this

mte :icanttt:

the music industry is just bs now. like what happened to the love for music and not the #! spot all the damn time? what happened to not following a trend but starting a new one? and now they want people to pay a $20 bill just for their basic music? please~ most of their basic albums should be sold at the dollar store :byebitch: 

lol this comment on youtube "How did they fit everyone's ego in the same room?" :gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Also I know a lot of artist donate to charity, but they never raise full awareness like how they're doing for Tidal :zoomzoom: They have so much power and  they use it to hype up tidal but not other important things in the world? What happened to stuff like this and actually CARING about it?

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Against it, not only is it stupid, but they bashed Britney :4music:

:byebitch:

they did? :waitWAT: