Britney Spears And Iggy Azalea Music Video Is To Be Shot Next Week!

Richie

Praying for TV performances, especially a GMA and Wango Tango performance

Wango Tango is May 11th and Pretty Girls is released in early May, I think it will debut at Wango Tango, we'll get a performance if we're lucky

1nOW0.gif

1nOW0.gif1nOW0.gif1nOW0.gif

1nOW0.gif

1nOW0.gif

1nOW0.gif

omg if this happened id legit die :crying2: I really hope Britney doesn't let us down because Iggy really is so excited and she wants to go all in and give her best, if this flops we really have noone to blame but the queen :crying3: 

omg if this happened id legit die :crying2: I really hope Britney doesn't let us down because Iggy really is so excited and she wants to go all in and give her best, if this flops we really have noone to blame but the queen :crying3:

I agree, if this flops then it's Britney's fault, we can clearly see Iggy is put in her all, while Britney is not, Iggy is going to every TV show and doing interviews and talking about the song, while Britney isn't

bQCCc3D.gif

I hope Iggy and her team are persuasive. I really don't want Britney to do the bare minimum for this single. Why release something when you may not even promote it physically (not just with words in an interview)?
  • Like 2

I agree, if this flops then it's Britney's fault, we can clearly see Iggy is put in her all, while Britney is not, Iggy is going to every TV show and doing interviews and talking about the song, while Britney isn't

bQCCc3D.gif

I really am not here for Iggy doing all the promo by herself. First, I'd feel super bad for her because its a duet that she's working hard for so she probably plans the best, and Britney letting her down would be rude and extremely irresponsible. But let's hope this doesn't happen :mhm: 

• Like 3

I hope Iggy and her team are persuasive. I really don't want Britney to do the bare minimum for this single. Why release something when you may not even promote it physically (not just with words in an interview)?

exactly :tbh: Britney really has got to do her best this era otherwise she will be swallowed by irrelevance after all the BJ crash :sosad: 

Oh my God, they are making me so excited I swear! :o :O I can't wait I have a feeling this will be the ultimate slayage, I hope Britney works hard for it tbh because Iggy seems so enthusiastic and ready to give her best!!! And its so cool Britney gave her own ideas too! :):yay1: thats super cool! lol at Iggy saying she harassed her on the phone :orangu:

"OMG BRITNEY WE'VE GOTTA PERFORM AT EVERY SHOW THERE IS AND WE WILL PROMOTE AND GET THAT #1 HIT SMASHA BETCH LETS DO THIS!"

"but....I've got my cheetos waiting :crying3: Let's delay it for the next year"

:lolll:

"I can't perform the song, Iggy. I have a PTA meeting to go to next week and the boys need help with their algebra homework. And POM is really fun, but grueling. :yaknow: ,"....said Britney

I really am not here for Iggy doing all the promo by herself. First, I'd feel super bad for her because its a duet that she's working hard for so she probably plans the best, and Britney letting her down would be rude and extremely irresponsible. But let's hope this doesn't happen :mhm:

Iggy has alot of energy, she wants to try everything at once and do alot of promo and performances, her team is also good, unlike Britney's shitty team

I hope Britney doesn't let Iggy down, she seems cool and really looking forward to her song with Brit

sensualiza1.gif

"I can't perform the song, Iggy. I have a PTA meeting to go to next week and the boys need help with their algebra homework. And POM is really fun, but grueling. :yaknow: ,"....said Britney

omg :gloria: 

"But Britney honey this is our careers we are talking about, we have to do this"

"But you wanna release it in may, that's when my super duper tasty frapuccino at starbucks is released :tbh: how bout you just do it alone k bye"

exactly :tbh: Britney really has got to do her best this era otherwise she will be swallowed by irrelevance after all the BJ crash :sosad:

Yeah. And I agree about what you said up-thread. It would be rude for Britney to do very little while Iggy works hard to give the song exposure. I hope this doesn't turn into another "Scream and Shout" with Will.i.am feat. Alizee situation in which Brit can't perform the single and the other person must pick up her slack.
  • Like 1

Yeah. And I agree about what you said up-thread. It would be rude for Britney to do very little while Iggy works hard to give the song exposure. I hope this doesn't turn into another "Scream and Shout" with Will.i.am feat. Alizee situation in which Brit can't perform the single and the other person must pick up her slack.

omg that was really messed up :drown: i was so pissed when Britney didnt want to do ONE SINGLE promo :ipass: 

Btw - does anybody know how much time app. does the music video editing takes? I mean is it possible that they would release the music video on 5th of May also or does that process usually take longer than 1 month?

nah, music videos are made relatively fast nowadays, they just do a couple of takes and scenes , some close-face takes, some choreography scenes, and just put it all in together by top editors, and voila, pro MV :D it shouldnt take too long.

• Like 2

OMG Iggy Hope u r not giving too much info :( Britney has an album ready is not what larry said i don't know what 2 believe anymore

This happened after the billboard magazine, when they did billboard in feb they werent sure about It but now There good ..britneys team just recently contacted iggy about the.video shoot Next.week and the plans are still going thru

Larry: "We're not really talking seriously about a new album yet. Albums just aren't as important in the digital age as they used to be. Britney will get to one eventually, but not right now."

Iggy: "She is ready with an album! So it's gonna be her first single"

tumblr_inline_nluglzIgjH1re5cv2.gif

The billboard interview went down In february and they werent sure bout the album and now they are sure and britney is ready and the album is done ..they just recently contacted Iggy and want her to co direct the video shoot.next week so its official

The billboard interview went down In february and they werent sure bout the album and now they are sure and britney is ready and the album is done ..they just recently contacted Iggy and want her to co direct the video shoot.next week so its official

So did they decide to release and album and got it ready in a month or something?  :izudumb:

I don't know, everything sounds so weird and contradictory, I guess we'll have to wait and see  :yes: