Britney Spears And Iggy Azalea Music Video Is To Be Shot Next Week!

Richie

"...but we don't know when her album will come out. Then I said "I'll take the song and put it on my album and she can feature on it'"

2 retweets2 favorites
 Retweet2
 Favorite2

"Then I got another call that said no wait, she is ready to put the song out. She is ready with an album! So it's gonna be her first single"

1 retweet1 favorite
 Retweet1
 Favorite1

"It worked out because now it's a true duet. It's not just me rapping one verse. It's really us together on the song." @IGGYAZALEA

1 retweet1 favorite
 Retweet1
 Favorite1
More

"I had re-written it a little by then and made it more of a duet so it kind of worked out that it went through all this" @IGGYAZALEA

1 retweet1 favorite
 Retweet1
 Favorite1
More

"We both sing the hook together it's super cool and fun. I love that it's worked out this way because it's going to make for a cooler video"

0 retweets1 favorite
 Retweet
 Favorite1

EXCITED!! 

"'Pretty Girls' kind of already existed but we changed it a little bit more to fit in with Britney. I just did a verse on it." @IGGYAZALEA

"Then I didn't hear anything back. So I was calling 'are we not doing the song?' And they said she does want the song....." @IGGYAZALEA

"...but we don't know when her album will come out. Then I said "I'll take the song and put it on my album and she can feature on it'"

"Then I got another call that said no wait, she is ready to put the song out. She is ready with an album! So it's gonna be her first single"

:o :O :o :o

I am actually very happy about this. It's giving me MATM vibes. The fact that it's a proper duet and not just an Iggy feature means that it has a better chance of being played on the radio. Iggy seems really hard working and passionate about the song too and that's the spirit we need. I'm excited. 

I kinda feel like Britney's team just brushed Iggy off by saying "yeah, Britney will release it for her album" so that Iggy wouldn't take over the song completely and turn it into another S&M Bangerz. I don't think she's actually releasing an album. I'm refusing to get excited unless Hannah tells me otherwise. 

• Like 1

Ok I am so sorry but I don't have the receipts yet, I promise I will post them as soon as the official article and video are released, but she said this in an interview on the radio! It was on radio z100 and one other radio station that im not quite familiar with lol so idk the name. But yes its actually 100% true , she said that she is convincing Britney to promote and perform at the awards shows as Britney doesn't do that as much anymore although she's very good at it. Also she said that the music video will be amazing and they will have a lot of fun shooting it as they will both be involved a lot! 

So this actually proves that the Pl. Hollywood contract not allowing her to  perform anywhere else is pure BS. 

I hope Iggy can convince Britney to do it :crying2: if she does she will be our savior and she can count on this entire fanbase to fucking support her through her entire career :crying1: because she will give us performanceney and promoteney back :crying3: 

britney-iggy-pretty-girls_2015-03-15_23-

• Like 3

Ok I am so sorry but I don't have the receipts yet, I promise I will post them as soon as the official article and video are released, but she said this in an interview on the radio! It was on radio z100 and one other radio station that im not quite familiar with lol so idk the name. But yes its actually 100% true , she said that she is convincing Britney to promote and perform at the awards shows as Britney doesn't do that as much anymore although she's very good at it. Also she said that the music video will be amazing and they will have a lot of fun shooting it as they will both be involved a lot!

So this actually proves that the Pl. Hollywood contract not allowing her to perform anywhere else is pure BS.

I hope Iggy can convince Britney to do it :crying2: if she does she will be our savior and she can count on this entire fanbase to fucking support her through her entire career :crying1: because she will give us performanceney and promoteney back :crying3:

britney-iggy-pretty-girls_2015-03-15_23-

Well hopefully we find this interview ..as for the ph contracts its not BS its true..the thing Is larry did an interview and Said they are negotiating regarding the contracts..which means they came up With some kind of arrangement so that she can promote

Well i don't think Britney wants to promote and perform in award shows anymore :4music:

I wish she do one iconic performance though at VMAs or Billboard awards or some relevant award show :thirsty:

I think thats what Iggy meant, bigger award shows, not some irrelevant ones for c-class stars :gloria: I hope she ll convince her tbh 

• Like 1

Well hopefully we find this interview ..as for the ph contracts its not BS its true..the thing Is larry did an interview and Said they are negotiating regarding the contracts..which means they came up With some kind of arrangement so that she can promote

I really hope so, this whole era is starting to be a true mess with all this different info we keep getting from everywhere, now they r not releasing the album, now they are , like whats going on :gloria: we are trolled to the Sun and back :orangu:

Not being negative or anything but if she didn't perform Scream & Shout, which was a huge hit, I doubt she's gonna perform this new single, but we'll see! 

Yeah I completely understand the negativity actually, its the fact she was very lazy with promo last 3 years :crying1: but who knows, maybe she decided to step it up, we are whitnessing a whole new Britney this year tbh :umomg: 

• Like 1

Yeah I completely understand the negativity actually, its the fact she was very lazy with promo last 3 years :crying1: but who knows, maybe she decided to step it up, we are whitnessing a whole new Britney this year tbh :umomg:

I agree with the last part, Britney seems excited and happy, which gives me a lot of hope, and even if she doesn't perform I think we're getting more promo this time. I mean, we've gotten like three different magazine covers in just a couple of months and the era hasn't even officialy started yet! So I'm expecting good things to happen :)

I really hope so, this whole era is starting to be a true mess with all this different info we keep getting from everywhere, now they r not releasing the album, now they are , like whats going on :gloria: we are trolled to the Sun and back :orangu:

Iggy first talked about PG on new years day and was thinking Everything was set with the single and album ..after that she hasnt heard from britney in a while so she called her to See what was going on and brits team told her they didnt know when the album.is gonna be released ..so then she tells them "ill just put it on my album and release britney as a feat.. so then britney does billboard magazine in feb and thats when They said all that about Not being.sure about an album (because they werent Sure When it Would be released) so soon after that when they got there shit together they called iggy and told her its gonna be the single to the album and britneys ready ..

Iggy first talked about PG on new years day and was thinking Everything was set with the single and album ..after that she hasnt heard from britney in a while so she called her to See what was going on and brits team told her they didnt know when the album.is gonna be released ..so then she tells them "ill just put it on my album and release britney as a feat.. so then britney does billboard magazine in feb and thats when They said all that about Not being.sure about an album (because they werent Sure When it Would be released) so soon after that when they got there shit together they called iggy and told her its gonna be the single to the album and britneys ready ..

oh my god lol, her team is a hot mess I swear :drown: So what, we can expect an album now? :o 

Oh my God, they are making me so excited I swear! :o :O I can't wait I have a feeling this will be the ultimate slayage, I hope Britney works hard for it tbh because Iggy seems so enthusiastic and ready to give her best!!! And its so cool Britney gave her own ideas too! :):yay1: thats super cool! lol at Iggy saying she harassed her on the phone :orangu:

"OMG BRITNEY WE'VE GOTTA PERFORM AT EVERY SHOW THERE IS AND WE WILL PROMOTE AND GET THAT #1 HIT SMASHA BETCH LETS DO THIS!"

"but....I've got my cheetos waiting :crying3: Let's delay it for the next year" 

:lolll:

• Like 4