Good Bye

GlenCoco

have fun betch! and i hope that your new relationship gets hot, sassy, artsy, fancy, and you 2 gang bang all night  :pieceofwhat:

solo bromeaba  :lmaolol:

no pues que te puedo decir pequeño glenn :4music: , sabes que aqui estaremos esperando tu flawless comeback  :bomt:  y de verdad mucho exito con tus estudios y relacion, es bueno saber que las cosas estan mejorando para ti, y es entendible que quieras concentrarte en tu vida real  :zoomzoom: pero bueno no esta de mas decir que cuando te quieras dar una escapada de la realidad siempre podras volver y siempre habra alguien aqui para ti y divertirte troleando y asi  :bomt:

byebye mah whore friend! and i hope to see ya soon :hug:

• Like 1

have fun betch! and i hope that your new relationship gets hot, sassy, artsy, fancy, and you 2 gang bang all night  :pieceofwhat:

solo bromeaba  :lmaolol:

no pues que te puedo decir pequeño glenn :4music: , sabes que aqui estaremos esperando tu flawless comeback  :bomt:  y de verdad mucho exito con tus estudios y relacion, es bueno saber que las cosas estan mejorando para ti, y es entendible que quieras concentrarte en tu vida real  :zoomzoom: pero bueno no esta de mas decir que cuando te quieras dar una escapada de la realidad siempre podras volver y siempre habra alguien aqui para ti y divertirte troleando y asi  :bomt:

byebye mah whore friend! and i hope to see ya soon :hug:

calla me tienes en fb cuando quieras escribeme <3 <3 it's not goodbye for u

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

omg :crying2: you will be missed diego! we will not forget you :bigtime:

stay flawless luv3 <3 and I'm glad you're in a great relationship

remember you're always welcome back with open arms :hug: 

uni luv3s you <3

Nini luv3s you :crying1:

So as many you can se i'm rarely active in this place, and no it is not because i hate it here, or i'm mad, or anything, anyways live is just going on, a lot more stuff happend university, looking for internship and having an awesome relationship right now, i just not in the mood or have the time to get it here.. yes i will be sometimes spying over here and saying hi, but this is my time to say goodbye, and thank you for everything.

Thank you! for the good memories and the fun i had in here, there was a lot of interesting topics, good times and srsly good friends, i truly had a great time, and i will never forget, thank you for your advices, your lol moments and your britney love 

thnk you friends specially to: Kyros, Luis, Nini, Steven, TOE, Pomney, Ashely Benson, Madonnangu, blackoutzone, patrick, Capitan Morgan, Joshlee, Rockoutwithyoutcocksout, loco, headstrongwolf, stephanie, archi, rae, james and Maxilicious <3

thank you my dearly friends and hope to chat with yall soon 

thank you also to the staff for everything <3

with love Brittany S. Pirce

aka Glenn Coco

aka Diego

tumblr_mmkmtjRDJA1qaedvuo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mml54vsdmj1rv7il8o1_400.gif

Yeah I'm actually less less active here than like months ago. I'm busy with University too so I know what you feel, darling...

And I'm looking for an awesome relationship too :crying2:

See you in the beginning of 9th Era though. :kisskiss:

I don't get people like you tbh, I work, I have a boyfriend, I am a student (and a good one) , i go to the gym every single day, I go out with friends, and I still have time to visit this website on daily basis, I don't get it why you're all like "ok I have a real life now cyall" lol, believe it or not forum is not supposed to be a place you should be in all day unless you own it , it is a hobby and should be treated like one, which I do,I don't see how "real life" stops you from visiting a website :gloria: you do that with facebook and instagram on daily basis tbh lol. But ok, have a lovely life, bye :) 

I don't get people like you tbh, I work, I have a boyfriend, I am a student (and a good one) , i go to the gym every single day, I go out with friends, and I still have time to visit this website on daily basis, I don't get it why you're all like "ok I have a real life now cyall" lol, believe it or not forum is not supposed to be a place you should be in all day unless you own it , it is a hobby and should be treated like one, which I do,I don't see how "real life" stops you from visiting a website :gloria: you do that with facebook and instagram on daily basis tbh lol. But ok, have a lovely life, bye :)

well yeah lol, but i had more free time in my hends (i still do) but i do other things, also the lost of interest is too 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GlamBoy

I'm guessing you edited it because there's my name there and i didn't see it before :o Omg! You betta not leave here for long, boo. You give Unislay a special touch tbh :crying1: I love ya so much and i wish you well and i hope you're doing well whatever it is you're dealing with, plz don't scare me again :crying3: Te quiero mucho Coqui :hug: