Reasons Why I Love Mariah Carey C:

• 3 months later...

I just saw your comment ! :omg: I'm glad you liked it ! :) Thought I was the only lambie on here :moorangu: 

How old are you? I became a fan of her almost at the same time I became a fan of Britney (2007)   :crying1:  They both are my faves <3

OH MY LORD, I dunno why I never got my notification of you replying this, I feel bad now after all these months :awkward:  but hum... I'm 26 , yes I loved it :D Yes you're not aIone, not alone but I don't think i'm a REAL lambie tho :idkkkk: ,I just love and respect her a lot <3 , I have a lot of memories with her music since emotions but I became a fan of her since rainbow/glitter movie, she flawless but yeah Brinny is the only one I stan for lol! :britlol:  

Again sorry for replying thiiiiiiis late! :ttwe:

OH MY LORD, I dunno why I never got my notification of you replying this, I feel bad now after all these months :awkward:  but hum... I'm 26 , yes I loved it :D Yes you're not aIone, not alone but I don't think i'm a REAL lambie tho :idkkkk: ,I just love and respect her a lot <3 , I have a lot of memories with her music since emotions but I became a fan of her since rainbow/glitter movie, she flawless but yeah Brinny is the only one I stan for lol! :britlol:  

Again sorry for replying thiiiiiiis late! :ttwe:

lol it's ok ! Thanks for bumping :britlol:

Emotions is so great :crying1:  You're lucky you were a fan when she still was on the top :) now it feels kind of lonely stanning for her .. . specially if you're not american :selenerz:

lol it's ok ! Thanks for bumping :britlol:

Emotions is so great :crying1:  You're lucky you were a fan when she still was on the top :) now it feels kind of lonely stanning for her .. . specially if you're not american :selenerz:

Yeah I know I get what you are saying , before she was really popular :letsgetcrayzay: , really nobody could shade her but now things have changed, I still think she deserves a lot of respect from people but folks may not aware of her legacy because I don't get when somebody shades her. SHE WAS/is BIG, even my father who only listen to old merengue and salsa use to put her cds in his cd player.  :lol3:

Yeah I know I get what you are saying , before she was really popular :letsgetcrayzay: , really nobody could shade her but now things have changed, I still think she deserves a lot of respect from people but folks may not aware of her legacy because I don't get when somebody shades her. SHE WAS/is BIG, even my father who only listen to old merengue and salsa use to put her cds in his cd player.  :lol3:

flawless dad :lolll: In Argentina she never was really popular .  People know her songs tho, which is really weird... like they would the song but  not the singer? Some of my friends used to think Christina was the one who sung hero :gloria:

Oh and were I live, at least people still respect her more than Brinny lol  :whatever:

Where are you from? :)

flawless dad :lolll: In Argentina she never was really popular .  People know her songs tho, which is really weird... like they would the song but  not the singer? Some of my friends used to think Christina was the one who sung hero :gloria:

Where are you from? :)

Montreal, Canada but originally from Chinandega, Nicaragua :smokeney: lol u? :)