Iggy Azalea Management Confirms "pretty Girls" Is Coming Early May!

News

BG IGGY

Iggy Azalea management confirmed on twitter a couple of hours ago that "Pretty Girls" is coming early may. Check out the tweet below

The Britney Army already knew it was confirmed by people magazine that the single is suppose to be released May 5th but now its 100% confirmed that we are getting new music in may! Who is ready?!??!?

Let the countdown begin!

Read it on our mainsite!

Guest QueenJocasta

tweeted 13 hours ago and only 81 retweets...  :omg1:

Well it's a response to a tweet so it doesn't show up on most people's timelines, also it's old news  :aww1:

• Like 1

Iggy Ft Britney im not to pumped it isnt Britney's song. It's Iggys Lead single for her sophomore album . It will be another S&M . Or Scream And Shout where Britney doesn't sing or say much I am sure. I hope I'm wrong tho . :tea2:

It IS Britney's single, you even created a thread for it, how many times we'll have to tell you? :orangu: that "Iggys lead single for her sophomore album" was a reporting MISTAKE.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I'm trying to have hope :verycool: but there's just not enough promo, tbh I don't think anyone really cares :boring:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

If it's a good song it probably won't flop guys and if it does but it's good who cares? :aintevenmad:

whatever happens, happens, but I want Britney to stop being looked at as a joke :( like after the alien recording sessions  :neyde: BJ, lipsyncing to 17ney still :omg1: she needs a circusney comeback :crying1:

whatever happens, happens, but I want Britney to stop being looked at as a joke :( like after the alien recording sessions  :neyde: BJ, lipsyncing to 17ney still :omg1: she needs a circusney comeback :crying1:

MTE ! 

I don't really care if it flops tbh, all i want is a good song. But i also want her to show some interest and investment. Not just releasing it , being like "buy my song on itunes" and then nothing. It just feels like she doesn't care and she did it because she had to or something. I'm sick of her being like that and we as fans be seen as cash cows.
I don't want her to let Iggy doing everything, and when it comes to interviews and things like that (if she does some) she only talks about how Vegas is ideal and how she loves her kids. Like ok we get this, now can't she take her job seriously, and talk about it seriously? Like billboard magazine is a MUSIC magazine and all she talked about was her favorite restaurants, her hotel, her kids.. and when it comes to music it was "it's not my priority" and about her current show, all she has to say is "i get rained on and it wakes me up" like seriously ? Can't she just show some interest and talk about it more deeply, develop? Who cares of her fave restaurants, leave that to a kind of lifestyle magazine like People Magazine that came out a week or 2 after it, but not fucking Billlboard for God's sake.  :bitchney: I'm glad she's happy and everything but it's just really annoying how she always talk about it everywhere even when it's not about this, and when it comes to the main subject : her job, she has literally nothing to say.
  • Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

MTE ! 

I don't really care if it flops tbh, all i want is a good song. But i also want her to show some interest and investment. Not just releasing it , being like "buy my song on itunes" and then nothing. It just feels like she doesn't care and she did it because she had to or something. I'm sick of her being like that and we as fans be seen as cash cows.
I don't want her to let Iggy doing everything, and when it comes to interviews and things like that (if she does some) she only talks about how Vegas is ideal and how she loves her kids. Like ok we get this, now can't she take her job seriously, and talk about it seriously? Like billboard magazine is a MUSIC magazine and all she talked about was her favorite restaurants, her hotel, her kids.. and when it comes to music it was "it's not my priority" and about her current show, all she has to say is "i get rained on and it wakes me up" like seriously ? Can't she just show some interest and talk about it more deeply, develop? Who cares of her fave restaurants, leave that to a kind of lifestyle magazine like People Magazine that came out a week or 2 after it, but not fucking Billlboard for God's sake.  :bitchney: I'm glad she's happy and everything but it's just really annoying how she always talk about it everywhere even when it's not about this, and when it comes to the main subject : her job, she has literally nothing to say.

OMG YAAAAAAS :gloria:

the same answers over and over again :neyde: she seems very uninterested :selenerz: