Exclusive: First Look Inside Britney Spears People Magazine Photo Shoot!

News

Did you ever think you would be this happy?

No, never. Not in my wildest dreams.

tumblr_inline_nlsfbdTLwt1sa8ej1.gif

I was about to remark the same quote! If someone had told her in 2007 that she would be able to get her children back and just spend time with them doing normal things in the future she wouldn't have believed it, but it's happening right now  :crying1:

• Like 7

Guest QueenJocasta

See, this just makes me so fucking happy. Fuck all the complainers and haters, Britney is in the best place she has ever been in. I honestly don't care about an album at this point... I WANT one, but I'm content to wait. It makes me feel so happy to see how involved she is with her boys and how excited she is about all of it. People need to realize this isn't the 20-year-old who dedicated 24/7 to entertaining us. She has another, much bigger, priority now. I can't wait for the Igloo single and I hope it smashes because Godney deserves all the success and love in the world  :crying1:  :crying1:

EDIT: I love how she called Charlie "adorably hot"  :crying1:  :tomh:

• Like 7

See, this just makes me so fucking happy. Fuck all the complainers and haters, Britney is in the best place she has ever been in. I honestly don't care about an album at this point... I WANT one, but I'm content to wait. It makes me feel so happy to see how involved she is with her boys and how excited she is about all of it. People need to realize this isn't the 20-year-old who dedicated 24/7 to entertaining us. She has another, much bigger, priority now. I can't wait for the Igloo single and I hope it smashes because Godney deserves all the success and love in the world  :crying1:  :crying1:

this. 

See, this just makes me so fucking happy. Fuck all the complainers and haters, Britney is in the best place she has ever been in. I honestly don't care about an album at this point... I WANT one, but I'm content to wait. It makes me feel so happy to see how involved she is with her boys and how excited she is about all of it. People need to realize this isn't the 20-year-old who dedicated 24/7 to entertaining us. She has another, much bigger, priority now. I can't wait for the Igloo single and I hope it smashes because Godney deserves all the success and love in the world :crying1::crying1:

EDIT: I love how she called Charlie "adorably hot" :crying1::tomh:

THIS!!!

i honestly cried a little bit

because

she's grown up so much, i read this- & it's amazing to feel how much she's matured

& even though she's changed & grown up - she's still one of the most beautiful people ever - inside & out

Lovely interview, i can't wait to get my copy!

• Like 1

You are a flawless fan tbh !! :mahhaw:  :mahhaw:

This  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: