Pretty Little Liars Finale

Lady Lisa

SPOILER ALERT

OMG

:excited:

I'm dying to know who fucking A is...we are close.. i think we will know who A is when Alison is locked with the girls...i knew it Mona is alive 

Sooo...Charles is A..but who the hell is Charles ? it has something to do with Alison and probably with Spencer too...Jason twin? 

enhanced-23285-1427253454-6.jpg

Raise your hand if you've been personally victimized by pll

CA5_mAnWgAECMBd.jpg

So we ahve to wait another fucking 5 years who A is...i'm excited and at the same time i'm irritated 

I want to stab Marlene 

bonnie-pain.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The finale was sooo bad. Instead of making A somebody familiar, they took a person who've they literally introduced in the same episode. Lame and expected imo. :displeased:

Plus Marlene kept promising that A isn't Alison's twin and that there's no twin story in it, but she only took the same plotline and made it to be Jason's twin brother. :pieceofwhat:

I will not be surprised if the ratings for the show will drop very low. Oh well. :boring:

I was not shocked. I actually was privvy to the Daisygate Spoilers nearly a month and a half before the finale aired so I got used to the idea of Charles. Marlene said it is a character we have seen before....eh who knows. I love the episode and am glad that the next 10 episodes will bring Big A's story to a close. 

I was not shocked. I actually was privvy to the Daisygate Spoilers nearly a month and a half before the finale aired so I got used to the idea of Charles. Marlene said it is a character we have seen before....eh who knows. I love the episode and am glad that the next 10 episodes will bring Big A's story to a close. 

Well, kinda. She said that this game Mona started will come to an end, but that doesn't mean we'll know who A is. For all we know, Charles could only be another A minion :icant:

Jason's Twin? What about Bethany? Why did Alis' mom buy two similar dresses? Why did she keep visiting Bethany? What's her relation in all this?

QUESTIONS. QUESTIONS. QUESTIONS. :iwannago:

The finale was all right, but the good thing is that the premiere is only like 2 months away and they are offficialy ending the ''Big A'' storyline in the first 10 episodes, so that's something to look forward to. :) I have been reading a lot of theories and I am pretty sure that Charles is CeCe and the whole transgender thing. That would be good, if it's executed properly.