I can't believe we never noticed this!

SlaveofGod

I never thought this website would be this good but I am actually LOVING it way more than Exhale. I just thought it was empty and dead but now it's finally gaining traffic and new members and I believe it'll shoot sky high into the Universe. See what I did there? TGHd7ar.png

He IS pressed....see his replies on exhale  :lolomg:

breatheheavy, on 08 Jun 2014 - 03:49 AM, said:snapback.png

Gurl it was on Twitter first this was no Flopverse exclusive.  byebitch.gif  You tried tho 

breatheheavy, on 08 Jun 2014 - 04:02 AM, said:snapback.png

I WILL get the Exhalers back from flopuverse and take your ass down. Thanks for firing me up. Coming for you

:yeahsure:  :zomg:  :wahlykeomg:

he deserves it though....for all the direspect he showed towards Britney!! The countdown alone was so disrespectful and bashed her the whole time......She doesn´t deserve it....she´s the queen....queens should be praised  :hannah:   :hflip:  :dealwitit:

LOL! Jordan actually said he's coming from universe? That just shows how pathetic he is. Universe didn't even TRY to get us...We found THEM. I don't want to say I hope he fails because I never like to say that about anybody, but I really hope he realizes his mistake. 

That countdown was horrible! It made no sense and he trolled everyone big time.  :crying1:  :crying1:

I can't believe I thought we were going to get a single :frenchy:

Oh well, #ripexhale

he deserves it though....for all the direspect he showed towards Britney!! The countdown alone was so disrespectful and bashed her the whole time......She doesn´t deserve it....she´s the queen....queens should be praised  :hannah:   :hflip:  :dealwitit:

GUYS, I think we've all been going to exfail and breatheheavy for so long, that we didn't realize the other sites that were out there. I've only been to this site for ONE DAY, and I ALREADY think it's better than breatheheavy. And NO, i'm not just saying that because I dislike breatheheavy. I mean, right when you enter the page, you see that amazing face staring at you and it makes you smile. And the webmaster (WHO IS HE?!) updates faster and more often than Jordan. 

I'm glad I found this place y'all! 

Who's with me?  :excited:

the same here. thank u for that. i wanted to write something similar but i'm stupid as fuck and my english is terrible.

for me the countdown was cherry on top of this bullshit - just slap in the face. he knew that people gonna be angry. he should just write an open letter, that he just to bored to write about britney only instead he hyped people with fucking videos. it was also snap in tha face for whole community. we made this z lister, we even paid for tickets to a concert by Elton John, that he and his not suitable for anything boy toy could shake asses in the fourth row